• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

⊰✬⊱ The Roxas♥Naminé Fanclub ⊰✬⊱

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
  • Plum Goofy
  • 2013 Roleplaying Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
I'm with you, then!

Since you showed some great fanart you found, I'm going to recommend some fanfiction. Um...

Oh, there's one AU called With You that's really well written and really long. It's ongoing, but I love it. I don't usually like AUs, but this one is a exception.

And... I can't think of any others off the top of my head, really. :d

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I'd recommend fanfics with you, but I don't read very many of them. xD; There's this funny fanfic I like with RokuNami hints (especially in the sequel series), but the couple is not the focus, so that doesn't count. :c

Miminezz

Awards
I'd recommend fanfics with you, but I don't read very many of them. xD; There's this funny fanfic I like with RokuNami hints (especially in the sequel series), but the couple is not the focus, so that doesn't count. :c
May I please join this club??

I'm with you, then!

Since you showed some great fanart you found, I'm going to recommend some fanfiction. Um...

Oh, there's one AU called With You that's really well written and really long. It's ongoing, but I love it. I don't usually like AUs, but this one is a exception.

And... I can't think of any others off the top of my head, really. :d
I'm reading that one too! Er, sorry random I know, but I felt like I had to say that! ^^;

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
VERY sorry for my inactivity leading to the closing of this thread. xD; Unfortunately, ALL member names were deleted from the OP, so if any of you are still here and still want to be members, post here and I'll add you.

Again, I am VERY sorry.

Fennekinmainack

Awards
It took me along time but I read most of the conversations and it seems like you are very successful and its awesome that you started this fan club. It seems AWESOME to be in.

LightUpTheSky452

Puella Magi
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Writer of Writers
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Rising Star
Can I join the club? I just recently fell in love with this pairing again (mainly because of Kiome-Yasha's awesome art), so I'd love to kick back with the other RokuNami fans here and just enjoy this cute couple together:D