• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⊰✬⊱ The Roxas♥Naminé Fanclub ⊰✬⊱

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: *♥* The RokuNami Fanclub *♥*

I wanted to be different. xD And the star thing I used reminded me of a Paopu/Namine's good luck charm.
They look uneven? o.o

That's good, though, since it looks rather pretty, especially with the choice sides. And yeah, they looked uneven to me o.o. I thought I put one of the symbols wrong, but I didn't see it.

YAY!
dummy.gif

And here they are:

[CENTER][YOUTUBE]woKJEcpF-Y8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SgK0qZwzSfM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PEIGjdK7yyc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]si14plnFFhE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]WUSuGar9ZFg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]eZmFcQHxzCg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rfDhNq2e9k4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]BnUa1HbsSVc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]K-8sCc4BaYE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]HDHv5laA3VM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YttqFqJiEJs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lFC_11iwsiQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qMen-rA5iMY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]pEVavbYXY2E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9i_RablWs6M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wMPdt6JGOD8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]y72e9JMvI0w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]vuReLGpV9vY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]KCVRArldWLY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DGrlDSZqm80[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jRPWXvleI9I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ygBsdLdoc3k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]kgIXmM3puA4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6QFEEBPvWqU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hrXVweWb4TM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DKUiRCEFGJM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qv5nRQSfhOk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ei2BcYlu5nE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]X46IGC4hbMU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]eL8oruPOC20[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-iYMb-LB3GA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3bXo-Or3Hs8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xlGKxTlR9rM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]L0Vhz1g_Tmc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zoPX7iTKf7s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DFx-RvaPDFY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5_V-eLqliVs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Y9Yf9D8Qp-s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0unWBvqYA60[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

Last edited:

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Re: ⊰✬⊱ಌThe RokuNami Fanclubಌ⊰✬⊱

That's good, though, since it looks rather pretty, especially with the choice sides. And yeah, they looked uneven to me o.o. I thought I put one of the symbols wrong, but I didn't see it.

I thought they did, too. :3 And when I think Paopu, I think of Kairi, Namine, and Namine's good luck charm. xD
After having looked at them, I agree; they did look uneven. o.o

And here they are:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Holy hell. O_O That's a lot more than I expected. xD
They've all been OP'd.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

They've all been OP'd.

Still not joining, but just wanted to say, "You'll be giving up adding that sort of stuff to the OP within the next couple of weeks. TRUST ME" ;D

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Why, does she have more stashed away? xD

You'd be surprised. ;D And this is only the beginning of it. There's fanart too, if memory serves me right. XD

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

You'd be surprised. ;D And this is only the beginning of it. There's fanart too, if memory serves me right. XD

Damn. xD Well, at least the front page won't be empty! 8D It'll look almost like it's been around for a while.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I thought they did, too. :3 And when I think Paopu, I think of Kairi, Namine, and Namine's good luck charm. xD
After having looked at them, I agree; they did look uneven. o.o

And I still don't know why they looked uneven, lol. But well, it's fixed now, and to a much better one, at that. On the other hand, should we go with RokuNami FC or Roxas/Naminé FC? And I hope we get a new banner soon (I mean, are we? xD), maybe we can mix the colors to match it :3.

They've all been OP'd.

That's all I have for the moment ;P. That list is pretty much the only Namixas videos I've come to at least like enough. I think the fanarts are alright for now, though I wonder if you have the one where Roxas and Naminé are under the sky scenery. Actually, I'll just get some fanart in general, some are pretty.

http://img25.pixiv.net/img/feria/2642223.jpg
http://img38.pixiv.net/img/serto/6014604.jpg
http://img29.pixiv.net/img/ankokusenshi/8259690.jpg
http://img19.pixiv.net/img/5770004/8934236.jpg
http://img38.pixiv.net/img/serto/6781962.jpg
http://img37.pixiv.net/img/umadaisuki/6879874.jpg
http://img12.pixiv.net/img/yuyu062/2048694.jpg
http://img45.pixiv.net/img/nayokoa201/8943801.jpg
http://img35.pixiv.net/img/for_memory/5846307.jpg
http://img16.pixiv.net/img/ad234_tenrou/1463407.jpg
http://img32.pixiv.net/img/tento-mushi/9533765.jpg

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

And I still don't know why they looked uneven, lol. But well, it's fixed now, and to a much better one, at that. On the other hand, should we go with RokuNami FC or Roxas/Naminé FC? And I hope we get a new banner soon (I mean, are we? xD), maybe we can mix the colors to match it :3.

Well, when I looked at the symbols you posted, the moons DID look uneven; one looked thinner than the other. xD
RokuNami works, I think. Most FCs use the fanmade pairing name, don't they?
Banner-wise, I'm not sure I can make a better one. xD If you can, or if someone else is able to make a better one, feel free. =) I know mine's not as elaborate as most FCs, I'm still learning in the graphic-making department.

WOW. <3 I dunno where you find all of this. xD Thanks! I'll OP them now.
EDIT: Actually, I'm getting a Forbidden error when I click on the links you provided. D:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, when I looked at the symbols you posted, the moons DID look uneven; one looked thinner than the other. xD
RokuNami works, I think. Most FCs use the fanmade pairing name, don't they?
Banner-wise, I'm not sure I can make a better one. xD If you can, or if someone else is able to make a better one, feel free. =) I know mine's not as elaborate as most FCs, I'm still learning in the graphic-making department.

I don't know if they do: most of them, at least the ones that I lurk in, have the names of the individuals separated. I guess it's whichever way you want it to be, but that's why I was asking myself if we should do the same, like separate it, or just leave it the way it is, lol. We can have:

⊰✬⊱ಌ The RokuNami Fanclub ಌ⊰✬⊱
⊰✬⊱ಌ The RoxasღNaminé Fanclub ಌ⊰✬⊱ (I guess with this we can take out that curlier heart and leave the one stuck in between the names?)

Or, as a way to mix it -
⊰✬⊱ಌ The RoxasღNaminé |RokuNami| Fanclub ಌ⊰✬⊱

I would think we have to request a banner in the Graphics section, but I have no idea what it's going to be in it, which you have to choose. And the colors. Since you're the club founder (you should so totally add yourself as a member, lol, you count :p), what would you like the images to be? Let's brainstorm! :D

WOW. <3 I dunno where you find all of this. xD Thanks! I'll OP them now.
EDIT: Actually, I'm getting a Forbidden error when I click on the links you provided. D:

They are from pixiv.

And really? D: I can see them just fine. And I use FireFox too o.o. Were you able to see what they were, and then it suddenly got an Error on you? Cause I'm about to Google a solution xD.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

I don't know if they do: most of them, at least the ones that I lurk in, have the names of the individuals separated. I guess it's whichever way you want it to be, but that's why I was asking myself if we should do the same, like separate it, or just leave it the way it is, lol. We can have:

⊰✬⊱ಌ The RokuNami Fanclub ಌ⊰✬⊱
⊰✬⊱ಌ The RoxasღNaminé Fanclub ಌ⊰✬⊱ (I guess with this we can take out that curlier heart and leave the one stuck in between the names?)

Or, as a way to mix it -
⊰✬⊱ಌ The RoxasღNaminé |RokuNami| Fanclub ಌ⊰✬⊱

I would think we have to request a banner in the Graphics section, but I have no idea what it's going to be in it, which you have to choose. And the colors. Since you're the club founder (you should so totally add yourself as a member, lol, you count :p), what would you like the images to be? Let's brainstorm! :D

I might go ahead and seperate it. xD I didn't know until recently that RoxasxNamine had more than one fan pet name. o_O RokuNami, Namixas, Rokime.

As for the banner pictures, I keep going back to the scene of them in The World That Never Was, and the scene of them sitting across from each other at the Mansion. The former comes to mind as that's where the biggest piece of RokuNami evidence comes into play (and such a nice piece of evidence it is, really sweet <3). Meanwhile, their conversations during his first 6 days were rather nice, watching them become close (or rather him become close to her, considering she had "known" him for longer than he knew her).
Color-wise, I'm going to have to go with the color I chose for the OP; lavander. =) Don't know why, but I think it suits them.

They are from pixiv.

And really? D: I can see them just fine. And I use FireFox too o.o. Were you able to see what they were, and then it suddenly got an Error on you? Cause I'm about to Google a solution xD.
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /img/ad234_tenrou/1463407.jpg on this server.

That's the message I get. D: I'm using Firefox. And no, the image doesn't display. I just click the link, it opens up in a new tab, and that's the page I end up on.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I might go ahead and seperate it. xD I didn't know until recently that RoxasxNamine had more than one fan pet name. o_O RokuNami, Namixas, Rokime.

As for the banner pictures, I keep going back to the scene of them in The World That Never Was, and the scene of them sitting across from each other at the Mansion. The former comes to mind as that's where the biggest piece of RokuNami evidence comes into play (and such a nice piece of evidence it is, really sweet <3). Meanwhile, their conversations during his first 6 days were rather nice, watching them become close (or rather him become close to her, considering she had "known" him for longer than he knew her).
Color-wise, I'm going to have to go with the color I chose for the OP; lavander. =) Don't know why, but I think it suits them.

You didn't? :eek: You never heard of Namixas? Roxiné? On the other hand, never heard Rokimé before. But with names, you usually get a lot of choices, at least when they sound right. I mean, I don't think anything other than SoKai would roll well with the tongue, for example (the only other options are KaiSo, or Sori, which can be Sora and Riku, or Soiri? KaiRa? o.o Makes a nice girl name). Unlike Axel/Larxene where you can have Larxel, Axene, or AkuRaku (which I find rather ironic: if you switch the letter "a" to an "o", it then becomes the Axel/Roxas pairing. Vice-versa. Could you imagine if Axene were officially taken seriously, and there will be ship wars out of the two main Axel pairings, lol?).

As for the banner: I'm guessing other than one color,we should add others along with lavender so it wouldn't be too plain. Maybe a very light sky blue, orange, or something around to make a nicer shade. We can ask to cut-out Roxas and Naminé from the FM+ cover, like silentmusic has with his new avi, and then sort of have one side with their scenes, though small and translucent, so it wouldn't be in your face and it won't take away from what should stand out the most.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /img/ad234_tenrou/1463407.jpg on this server.

That's the message I get. D: I'm using Firefox. And no, the image doesn't display. I just click the link, it opens up in a new tab, and that's the page I end up on.

I wonder if you have to be signed up to be able to see the images, but I'm positive they are there. I might have to test it out with someone else then, and see.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

It's late here, so I'm off to bed after this reply. xD Night, guys~

You didn't? :eek: You never heard of Namixas? Roxiné? On the other hand, never heard Rokimé before. But with names, you usually get a lot of choices, at least when they sound right. I mean, I don't think anything other than SoKai would roll well with the tongue, for example (the only other options are KaiSo, or Sori, which can be Sora and Riku, or Soiri? KaiRa? o.o Makes a nice girl name). Unlike Axel/Larxene where you can have Larxel, Axene, or AkuRaku (which I find rather ironic: if you switch the letter "a" to an "o", it then becomes the Axel/Roxas pairing. Vice-versa. Could you imagine if Axene were officially taken seriously, and there will be ship wars out of the two main Axel pairings, lol?).

As for the banner: I'm guessing other than one color,we should add others along with lavender so it wouldn't be too plain. Maybe a very light sky blue, orange, or something around to make a nicer shade. We can ask to cut-out Roxas and Naminé from the FM+ cover, like silentmusic has with his new avi, and then sort of have one side with their scenes, though small and translucent, so it wouldn't be in your face and it won't take away from what should stand out the most.

Nope. xD Just RokuNami.
KaiSo, Soiri and KaiRa is just strange. o-o Like you said, SoKai just rolls off the tongue. As does RokuNami. For me, at least.

Ooh, sky blue. <3 That would go well with lavender. Blue and purple go together pretty well.
You love that FM+ cover, don't you. xP
Perhaps Roxas and Namine, from the FM+ cover, could be on opposite sides of the banner with small-sized scenes of them together scattered about in between them?

I wonder if you have to be signed up to be able to see the images, but I'm positive they are there. I might have to test it out with someone else then, and see.

I'm thinking that might be it, which means that, for others to see them, they'd also have to be members. D: Might have to upload them to photobucket or something, so that it could be available to everybody.

silentmusic16

oh yeah, there are a bunch of names. namoxas is the only other one that you haven't said that i can think of though.

It's late here, so I'm off to bed after this reply. xD Night, guys~

Ooh, sky blue. <3 That would go well with lavender. Blue and purple go together pretty well.
Perhaps Roxas and Namine, from the FM+ cover, could be on opposite sides of the banner with small-sized scenes of them together scattered about in between them?
light blue would go really nice. like that sky blue that was used for nami's faults in the xion hc, right?

I'm thinking that might be it, which means that, for others to see them, they'd also have to be members. D: Might have to upload them to photobucket or something, so that it could be available to everybody.
yeah, i can't see them either :/

huanglulu

Re: ⊰✬⊱ಌ The RoxasღNamine Fanclub ಌ⊰✬⊱

Thanks for the welcome Reika :D. The sprite of Roxas and Namine is so cute XD

Same here, except for the Ven part. However, I also ship RokuNami a little, and I think it's a pairing that needs more love on these forums, so I have decided to request joinage to this fanclub! AND I COME BEARING GIFTS:

Soooooo...may I join? :D

Those Videos are nice org 42 i love them :D

Those fanart of Roxas/Namine you found are nice and cute :D. I love the last one especially

Yaaay!

That reminds me, I need to scan my RokuNami art for that contest on dA...

Scan it i would love to see your fanart

LOL, nobody likes to think about it, but it IS true! >:D

Oh that's right; I forgot that he doesn't have his own official sprite.

Thanks!!! Yay, I made it on to the OP!

This video is so beautiful...no pun intended...

that...would be kind of intersesting. if sokai was on their honeymoon and roxas and nami didn't really like eachother...lol

i can't make the video work, so here's the link
YouTube - We're in Heaven - Roxas and Namine

Haha it would be but i think Namine did say that she can be together with Roxas as long as SoraKairi is together so i dont think they will mind :p

Nice video thanks for sharing Silent :D

I already OP'd this picture, but I have to show it. xD It is just too adorably funny.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That picture is cute and nice i love it Reika :D. *Rush off to see the opening*

@Twlight That is alot of Roxas/Namine video i will take my time to see it XD

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Nope. xD Just RokuNami.
KaiSo, Soiri and KaiRa is just strange. o-o Like you said, SoKai just rolls off the tongue. As does RokuNami. For me, at least.

RokuNami is a mixture of their Japanese pronunciations, like AkuRoku, and AkuRaku. The localized pronunciation and mixture of their names I find to be good as well. Sora's and Kairi's names are said the same whether in Japanese or English, so there isn't much to change there.

And I like the FM+ cover for them because they are in right, fitting positions as, well, expected out of a cover. The only other ones we could use as a main focus is their renders. In between them seems sort of messy, though, and we have to put in the title somewhere, lol.

I'll get to that soon, then. I have certain things to reply to elsewhere from KHI. But you'd be certain that the art will come back :p

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Re: ⊰✬⊱ಌ The RoxasღNamine Fanclub ಌ⊰✬⊱

oh yeah, there are a bunch of names. namoxas is the only other one that you haven't said that i can think of though.

I've never heard of them. xD Well, I think I have heard of Namixas, cause I believe that's the name of the club I'm in at DA, but never heard the others.

light blue would go really nice. like that sky blue that was used for nami's faults in the xion hc, right?[/quote]

Yeah, that color. ^_^ It's so pretty~

yeah, i can't see them either :/

Oh, good, I'm onot the only one. xD

Thanks for the welcome Reika :D. The sprite of Roxas and Namine is so cute XD

No problem, glad to welcome you aboard! =)

That picture is cute and nice i love it Reika :D. *Rush off to see the opening*

I thought it was, too. xD Absolutely adorable.

EDIT:

I-is this real?
*passes out*
J-joinage please. :3

⊰✬⊱ಌ Join request accepted! ಌ⊰✬⊱
picture.php

Roxas and Namine welcome you!

EDIT 2:

RokuNami is a mixture of their Japanese pronunciations, like AkuRoku, and AkuRaku. The localized pronunciation and mixture of their names I find to be good as well. Sora's and Kairi's names are said the same whether in Japanese or English, so there isn't much to change there.

And I like the FM+ cover for them because they are in right, fitting positions as, well, expected out of a cover. The only other ones we could use as a main focus is their renders. In between them seems sort of messy, though, and we have to put in the title somewhere, lol.

Oh, I know. I had just never heard how people had mixed the names up into a fan name.

Oh yeah, a title. xD; I suppose the title should be towards the top, but still in between them (as I know there will probably be a space between them, and the gap should be filled somehow *hates blank areas*).
So, where do I go to request a banner again? I've never done this before. ^^;

I'll get to that soon, then. I have certain things to reply to elsewhere from KHI. But you'd be certain that the art will come back :p

Alright. xD I look forward to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back