• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⊰✬⊱ The Roxas♥Naminé Fanclub ⊰✬⊱

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
rokunami.png

Banner by Cinollex
"I thought Nobodies were doomed...to fade back into darkness."
"Yeah, but you and I didn't. We got to meet our original selves."
"So...we can be together again!"

Founder

Reika

Members

Reika

Reasons

• It was love at first sight, how cute is that?! <3
  • At the end of the day, they are the only ones who really understand what the other one is going through, because they both have their own personalities, but they have no real choice but to go back to Sora and Kairi.
  • They were happy and had an easier time accepting their fates and when they knew that they would be together.
  • Because, let's face it, if Sora and Kairi decide that they want to get married, and Roxas and Namine only see each other as friends, that's going to be one AWKWARD wedding night for them... >:D
  • Roxas is a good hero for Namine because he's not the typical knight-in-shining-armor that Sora is. Thus, she would never feel unworthy of him, and vice-versa. They're more like equals.
  • Roxas needs Namine's sweet, kind demeanour to soothe him when he's feeling particularly angry and confused.
  • She risks getting punished by DiZ in order to watch over and protect Roxas in the Data Twilight Town. In the novels, she also begs Riku to stop DiZ on Day 6 because she thinks they're being too cruel to Roxas.
  • Namine's one of the only characters who really does care about what Roxas himself wants, even though she gently tries to convince him to go along with her agenda. At least she acknowledges that he has his own opinions, and that he deserves to know what's going on.
goldpanner said:
This is the way I like to think of it:

Nobodies are a shell, with nothing inside, right? And yet, as Xemnas said, 'nothing' is eternal. So I think that when a Nobody 'dies', all that really happens is the shell is destroyed, and the 'nothingness' inside escapes out and joins the rest of the 'nothing'. So, Nobodies never really die. They just lose their figures.

I think that could be what Roxas means: because Namine remembers what he looks like, and he remembers what Namine looks like, they can hold some sort of 'figure' together based on the memories, even though they don't have skins any more.

Songs

Because You Live - Jesse McCartney
Bring Me to Life - Evanescense
Wild Eyes - Nana Mizuki
Justice to Believe - Nana Mizuki
You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall & Oates
You Make Me Smile - Blue October
Endlessly, She Said - AFI
There is a Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
Spiritual Garden - Yukari Tamura
Kizuna - Miyu Irino
This is Me - Joe Jonas, Demi Lovato, Shane Gray, Mitchie Torres
Pray - Nana Mizuki
Sayonara Solitaire - Chiba Saeko
I Will Always Be With You - Shena Easton & Jesse Corti
18th Floor Balcony - Blue October
You'll Be in My Heart - Phil Collins
Connected - Sara Paxton

Videos

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Artwork

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Fanfiction

Scenes

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Affiliates

¤¤ The SoraღKairi Fanclub ¤¤

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: *♥* The RokuNami Fanclub *♥*

Not joining (I want Roxas, or Ven if Roxas doesn't come back, with Olette and Namine with Sora personally) but I decided to say hi and wish you people good luck.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Thanks, Virgil! =) THis is my first fanclub, so I hope I don't mess it up. xD;

You'll be fine. If you want more of the little decorative things in the title, like: (*♥*), tell me, and I'll bring you loads.

And yes, right now, I'm looking through mass collection. It's going to be a while :3.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

^ She ain't joking. *Still remembers the overload of SoKai fanart/AMVs from way back when*

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

^ She ain't joking. *Still remembers the overload of SoKai fanart/AMVs from way back when*

That much, eh? xD Sweet, it'll be nice to mass-add the contributions.

You'll be fine. If you want more of the little decorative things in the title, like: (*♥*), tell me, and I'll bring you loads.

And yes, right now, I'm looking through mass collection. It's going to be a while :3.

Hope so. x3;
I might decide to add more. :3 May I see what you have decortative-wise?

Okay. xD No hurry, I'm looking through my KH pile as well.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

That much, eh? xD Sweet, it'll be nice to mass-add the contributions.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! BWUAHABWUAHAHAHAHAH! *cough*

In all seriousness, really: prepare to copy and paste, lol.

Hope so. x3;
I might decide to add more. :3 May I see what you have decortative-wise?

*cracks knuckles" Give me a moment, and you'll have a bunch to choose from and how to place them together (I kept going back and forth with Axel's and Larxene's, but now is how I want them. Roxas was easy). I love that you could change your thread's title.

Okay. xD No hurry, I'm looking through my KH pile as well.

*digs digs digs*

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! BWUAHABWUAHAHAHAHAH! *cough*

In all seriousness, really: prepare to copy and paste, lol.

Two fingers on the ctrl + c as we speak. xD

*cracks knuckles" Give me a moment, and you'll have a bunch to choose from and how to place them together (I kept going back and forth with Axel's and Larxene's, but now is how I want them. Roxas was easy). I love that you could change your thread's title.

I'm glad for that, too. It would be harder to recustomize the clubs without the ability. xD
And okay, no hurry. =)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Two fingers on the ctrl + c as we speak. xD

Oh hoh!

I'm glad for that, too. It would be harder to recustomize the clubs without the ability. xD
And okay, no hurry. =)

ღ ✰ ♡ ± ° « » § ¤ • ‹ › ʊ ʕ ʔ ѯ ѧ ӝ ܀ ୰ ஜ ಎ ಌ ഠം ഠഃ ༅ ‖ ※ ⇌ ⇐ ⇒ ⇑ ⇜ ⇝ ∵ ∴ ∷ ∹ ∸ ∺ ∻ ≐ ≏ ≎ ≛ ≚ ≻ ≺ ≼ ≽ ⊰ ⊱ ⊳ ⊲⊷ ⊶ ⊹ ⋄ ⋇ ⋖ ⋗ ⋯ ⌑ ⌔ ⌖ ⌤ ⌽ ⌾ ⍚ ⍛ ⍜ ⍝ ⍟ ⍡ ⍢ ⍣ ⍤ ⍥ ⍨ ⍩ ⑅ ⑆ ⑉ ║ ═ ╏ ╌ ┶ ┲ ┨ ┞ ╒ ╕ ╓ ╖ ╔ ╗ ╘ ╛ ╙ ╜ ╚ ╝ ╞ ╡ ╟ ╢ ╠ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ▔ ▕ □ ■ ▢ ▣ ◈ ◐ ◑ ◘ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☍ ☣ ☥ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☸ ☽ ☾ ♦ ♱ ♰ ✛ ✜ ✠ ✢ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✵ ✶ ✷ ✸ ✺ ✻ ✼ ✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❂ ❃ ❄ ❅ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖ ❣

I had to make them bigger so you'd know what they are, so enjoy picking and choosing :3.

If you need help on what it's going to be, I'm here.

Last edited:

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Re: ⊰✬⊱☾The RokuNami Fanclub☽⊰✬⊱

Oh hoh!

[SIZE=4]ღ ✰ ♡ ± ° « » § ¤ • ‹ › ʊ ʕ ʔ ѯ ѧ ӝ ܀ ୰ ஜ ಎ ಌ ഠം ഠഃ ༅ ‖ ※ ⇌ ⇐ ⇒ ⇑ ⇜ ⇝ ∵ ∴ ∷ ∹ ∸ ∺ ∻ ≐ ≏ ≎ ≛ ≚ ≻ ≺ ≼ ≽ ⊰ ⊱ ⊳ ⊲⊷ ⊶ ⊹ ⋄ ⋇ ⋖ ⋗ ⋯ ⌑ ⌔ ⌖ ⌤ ⌽ ⌾ ⍚ ⍛ ⍜ ⍝ ⍟ ⍡ ⍢ ⍣ ⍤ ⍥ ⍨ ⍩ ⑅ ⑆ ⑉ ║ ═ ╏ ╌ ┶ ┲ ┨ ┞ ╒ ╕ ╓ ╖ ╔ ╗ ╘ ╛ ╙ ╜ ╚ ╝ ╞ ╡ ╟ ╢ ╠ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ▔ ▕ □ ■ ▢ ▣ ◈ ◐ ◑ ◘ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☍ ☣ ☥ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☸ ☽ ☾ ♦ ♱ ♰ ✛ ✜ ✠ ✢ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✵ ✶ ✷ ✸ ✺ ✻ ✼ ✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❂ ❃ ❄ ❅ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖ ❣ [/SIZE]

I had to make them bigger so you'd know what they are, so enjoy picking and choosing :3.

If you need help on what it's going to be, I'm here.

Thanks, Twi! <3 I think I chose a good set of symbols from that list for this club. I might mess around with it a little more, later on. But I like what I have for now. :3
Thanks again!

EDIT:
I am SO tired, so I'll be off to bed now. I'll add some more fanart and AMVs tomorrow. ^_^

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Re: ⊰✬⊱☾ The RokuNami Fanclub ☽⊰✬⊱

Hi Request Joinage :D Roxas and Namine made a cute nobody pairing
I have been waiting for this for a long time.

Thanks you. <33

I'm joining. I love this pairing.

⊰✬⊱☾ Welcome, huanglulu & thylings ☽⊰✬⊱
picture.php

Roxas and Namine welcome you!

Yay! =D I'll add those to the front page.
The video doesn't seem to be working, though. D:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

(I want Roxas, or Ven if Roxas doesn't come back, with Olette and Namine with Sora personally)

Same here, except for the Ven part. However, I also ship RokuNami a little, and I think it's a pairing that needs more love on these forums, so I have decided to request joinage to this fanclub! AND I COME BEARING GIFTS:

Soooooo...may I join? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back