• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⊰✬⊱ The Roxas♥Naminé Fanclub ⊰✬⊱

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoEevee

joinage? love this pairing :D (OTP of KH lol)
Yaaaay, new member! Welcome Lala~

YEP! I finished Part 1, but I want to finish the whole thing before I post the fanfic on KHI (it'll be in three/four parts).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Aww. x3 I can't wait to read it~

Ugh, I KNOW! That happens to me all the time!
I KNOW! x.x Most frusterating and counterproductive thing... EVAR.

LOL, yeah, that's a pretty apt definition of Fandom, especially Shipper Fandom. We all do it. :)
Indeed.

I wonder why that is? :confused: I guess it actually goes back to the "no pairings are canon" rule; since they're not likely to happen (unlike, say, Xion's possible return or Kairi getting a Keyblade), people can simply speak their minds and then move on to other things.
If only it were that simple... *is shot*
Now, returning to the topic at hand, being ROKUNAMI (oh hey, let's ALL do this!)
I still need memes :C usually a concept shapes itself out in my mind the instant I come up with it (lord knows that overdue Valentine's Rion hit me when I least expected it last night) but this one just isn't working ;_; halp.

All I can think of is the idea of them "mind-dating" or something post-KH2 whenever Sora and Kairi are together.

Hi, I just woke up, how are you~ o3o

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
All I can think of is the idea of them "mind-dating" or something post-KH2 whenever Sora and Kairi are together.

I think that's kind of a given since the canon doesn't give them too many other chances to interact. But it's what they do then is what bothers me xD;;; *needs some pseudo-dramatic clincher* oAo;

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Interjection.

Reika, I doubt anyone from the Xion CC will feel too at ease or even welcome to critic her in the Xion FC, amirite? And it's not like we worship the girl blindly, we do admit that she has her flaws and the game she was introduced in could've been better.
But there's still the FC and the CC, and I don't think anyone's complaining so far, correct me if I'm wrong. Also, note how you said one time that fans can come to critic in a CC and one time critics can come critic in an FC. So you already accepted the differentiation yourself.
Because despite there being criticism, in order for you to post freely in a fanclub, you need to answer one very obvious requirement. That's why people are members of opposing clubs, not just when dealing with Xion.
So no, criticism in the SoKai FC is, imo, not a good idea. Especially since it seems like FCs turn rather defensive. I should know, why I tried criticising civilly in the SoKai FC, it felt like I was being chased out and scorned. When in the original Kairi FC that I opened, I talked about how I'd like to see Kairi in the future and how I felt she could be improved, being hopeful, the only ones posting were Lifes.Lover and I - two proclaimed haters at the time.
Why? Because it's a fanclub. The bottom line isn't "it could've been better", rather "I still like it" - as opposed to a CC, which is why Virgil and I felt the need to reopen it.
And then, of course, there're the people who, much like how you'd dislike seeing blunt hate about the couple in the FC, wouldn't stand seeing too much blunt love which is also something people need to invest thought into. Those people won't manage in an FC.
tl;dr I fail to see why things need to get so heated and for there to be apologies. If you know you'll end up needing to apologize about it... why do it at all?

I suppose I see your point. It just sucks that such boundaries have to exist over fictional characters. :c

Smile said:
Now, returning to the topic at hand, being ROKUNAMI (oh hey, let's ALL do this!)
I still need memes :C usually a concept shapes itself out in my mind the instant I come up with it (lord knows that overdue Valentine's Rion hit me when I least expected it last night) but this one just isn't working ;_; halp.

Well, I thought of another one: A rewrite of the beginning of KH2. Namine decides to meet Roxas much sooner, on day one. The two meet in virtual TWTN everyday after that, deciding on day 5 to go on an actual date.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, I thought of another one: A rewrite of the beginning of KH2. Namine decides to meet Roxas much sooner, on day one. The two meet in virtual TWTN everyday after that, deciding on day 5 to go on an actual date.

Far too long for what I was planning. *one shot person, as long as those one shots might be* >3> *hides long-ass Rions*

silentmusic16

so there's a rokunami HC now...i guess i should've seen it coming. i just have to stop myself from going in there and looking around. i don't feel like raging anytime soon.

also, happy late valentines day, guys! just thought it'd be nice to say...

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
so there's a rokunami HC now...i guess i should've seen it coming. i just have to stop myself from going in there and looking around. i don't feel like raging anytime soon.

also, happy late valentines day, guys! just thought it'd be nice to say...

I decided to peek, thinking I'd get in raging mode, as well. But I didn't. I disagreed with almost everything said there, but it didn't piss me off. I guess after my last hiatus, I'm just indifferent to this kind of stuff. xD So what if there's an HC? If it's existence makes them happier, then they can have at it. To each their own~

silentmusic16

I decided to peek, thinking I'd get in raging mode, as well. But I didn't. I disagreed with almost everything said there, but it didn't piss me off. I guess after my last hiatus, I'm just indifferent to this kind of stuff. xD So what if there's an HC? If it's existence makes them happier, then they can have at it. To each their own~

then you, my friend, have a larger rage threshold. i went in there and almost raged immediately. especially when i saw someone who said "casual players like rokunami" and all the "sora's and kairi's nobodies" (which reminds me of the xion haters=akuroku fans). i mean, i know they're entitled to their opinion, and i get what you're saying about "to each their own" and all, but i get annoyed very quickly, hahaha.

i think i should just stop looking in there.....

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
then you, my friend, have a larger rage threshold. i went in there and almost raged immediately. especially when i saw someone who said "casual players like rokunami" and all the "sora's and kairi's nobodies" (which reminds me of the xion haters=akuroku fans). i mean, i know they're entitled to their opinion, and i get what you're saying about "to each their own" and all, but i get annoyed very quickly, hahaha.

i think i should just stop looking in there.....

I can understand why. xD I used to rage like that when I'd read the Kairi HC from time to time, as well as when I'd come across Xion's fan dumb assuming false shit about haters. Now it's just 'bleh' for me. Hanging out at dA's Butthurt Brigade, where they feature and make fun of people who are obviously butthurt, probably toughened me up, too. xD You can't be weak there unless you're okay with being trolled for it.

silentmusic16

I can understand why. xD I used to rage like that when I'd read the Kairi HC from time to time, as well as when I'd come across Xion's fan dumb assuming false shit about haters. Now it's just 'bleh' for me. Hanging out at dA's Butthurt Brigade, where they feature and make fun of people who are obviously butthurt, probably toughened me up, too. xD You can't be weak there unless you're okay with being trolled for it.

then maybe i should take a look there myself, hahaha.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
then maybe i should take a look there myself, hahaha.

Well, being apart of them helps, too. xD During my KHI hiatus, I took to trolling dA (trolling art thieves, assholes, and morons, actually) as a member of the BHB (Butthurt Brigade). I got into arguments with illiterate thieves frequently, and often saw such people as part of various fan dumbs. That helped my fan dumb/hate dumb tolerance level, I think. xD

silentmusic16

Well, being apart of them helps, too. xD During my KHI hiatus, I took to trolling dA (trolling art thieves, assholes, and morons, actually) as a member of the BHB (Butthurt Brigade). I got into arguments with illiterate thieves frequently, and often saw such people as part of various fan dumbs. That helped my fan dumb/hate dumb tolerance level, I think. xD

ah, i see. that makes sense that it would help you. because i have younger siblings, i always thought that i had a pretty high annoyance threshold...guess not, hahaha.

whats everyone talking about?
/shot
there's a rokunami HC now.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
la.gif
I finished my RokuNami picture!
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/045/8/8/upendi_by_awishingstar-d39l6x5.png

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/047/5/d/twilight_town_by_amyhayanora-d39ole1.jpg - Can we say adorable? 8D I knew we could!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I just needed to post this cause it's so cute, and I don't know where I could put it, then I thought of here, but I need to post just because it needs to be posted!

*breathes and passes out*

*wakes up* OMG, and this, now I'm fulfilled!:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back