• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⊰✬⊱ The Roxas♥Naminé Fanclub ⊰✬⊱

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Must... revive... club...!

I KNOW! RokuNami fanart time!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
I'm with you, then!

Since you showed some great fanart you found, I'm going to recommend some fanfiction. Um...

Oh, there's one AU called With You that's really well written and really long. It's ongoing, but I love it. I don't usually like AUs, but this one is a exception.

And... I can't think of any others off the top of my head, really. :d

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I'd recommend fanfics with you, but I don't read very many of them. xD; There's this funny fanfic I like with RokuNami hints (especially in the sequel series), but the couple is not the focus, so that doesn't count. :c

Miminezz

I'd recommend fanfics with you, but I don't read very many of them. xD; There's this funny fanfic I like with RokuNami hints (especially in the sequel series), but the couple is not the focus, so that doesn't count. :c

May I please join this club??

I'm with you, then!

Since you showed some great fanart you found, I'm going to recommend some fanfiction. Um...

Oh, there's one AU called With You that's really well written and really long. It's ongoing, but I love it. I don't usually like AUs, but this one is a exception.

And... I can't think of any others off the top of my head, really. :d

I'm reading that one too! Er, sorry random I know, but I felt like I had to say that! ^^;

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
VERY sorry for my inactivity leading to the closing of this thread. xD; Unfortunately, ALL member names were deleted from the OP, so if any of you are still here and still want to be members, post here and I'll add you.

Again, I am VERY sorry.

Fennekinmainack

It took me along time but I read most of the conversations and it seems like you are very successful and its awesome that you started this fan club. It seems AWESOME to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back