• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~╠ ► The King Mickey Fanclub ◄ ╣~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SigRequestOrganization_42.png

i really like this one!!!!!

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I have made the changes to the banner here it is :D and i hate computer viruses to it ruins computer :(

[IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/huanglulu/KingMickey2Banner.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you so much! I already put it in the first post. I put your name as copyright underneath the banner. My brother remembers the checkered design that came out with BBS. He thinks it would be cool if there were little Mickey heads in some of the checkered pieces. He liked the banner though so now worries. Lol!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Why haven't I joined this yet?

Add me to the list.

Spyells

I'll join, provided there's no spoilers (and do you want me to make a banner again?)

Accepted! Welcome to the King Mickey fan club! Don't worry, there wont be any spoilers. I haven't even spoiled myself on BBS yet. And huanglulu has already been kind enough to offer to make our club's banner. She just finished it yesterday and I put it on the first post. But thanks for asking because I was actually going to post a request soon for you to make a banner for my Nightmare Before Christmas fan club. Will you be able to make one for that club if it isn't too much trouble? xD

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Of course not! (And I saw Hanginglulu bit right after I posted. Sorry)

And thanks for the no spoilers... I don't mean to find spoilers, but they keep on finding me! (like looking on someone's page on the KH wiki who has NOTHING to do with Birth By Sleep revealed a plot point... ugh.)

Yeah, I've got a few requests, but let me finish up a draft first. Then I'll get to it. Post in the Stars are Shining or send me a PM.

and my reason?

WAYNE FREAKING ALLWINE!

Well, to be specific, Wayne Allwine was very good, and his wife was Russi Taylor... AKA Minnie Mouse. They literally met in a recording Booth.

And not King Mickey, but close.

Pete manages to break Mickey's spirit. It's actually quite sad.

Spyells

Of course not! (And I saw Hanginglulu bit right after I posted. Sorry)

And thanks for the no spoilers... I don't mean to find spoilers, but they keep on finding me! (like looking on someone's page on the KH wiki who has NOTHING to do with Birth By Sleep revealed a plot point... ugh.)

Yeah, I've got a few requests, but let me finish up a draft first. Then I'll get to it. Post in the Stars are Shining or send me a PM.

and my reason?

WAYNE FREAKING ALLWINE!

Well, to be specific, Wayne Allwine was very good, and his wife was Russi Taylor... AKA Minnie Mouse. They literally met in a recording Booth.

And not King Mickey, but close.

Pete manages to break Mickey's spirit. It's actually quite sad.

That's what's happening to me! The spoilers keep finding me! I'm so frustrated by that. I actually haven't visited the site as much for the last couple of months (school was the main reason though) because of spoilers. I guess it's better to do what a lot of fans did and stay off the site period! Maybe I should make a large note in the first post to tell the club members not to post spoilers (unless they're in spoiler tags). What do you think?

The video works for me! I know this is to hail the King! But to be honest Mickey is my favorite Disney character (besides Belle of course! xD). As long as most of the stuff in the club goes to his role in Kingdom Hearts, I don't mind a couple of things that go off. I mean besides, he does have a pretty colorful history even before Kingdom Hearts was even thought of.

I loved Wayne Allwine as Mickey! He's surely going to be missed. Have you heard the recording of the new voice actor Brett Iwan? He sounds just like Mickey! But I only heard a snippet of his voice in the Disney on Ice thing. I might have to wait until BBS to hear him voice Mickey at length to judge if I like it. =(

madammina

I get off for break, and I'll head off a bit early this year because I want to focus on finals and stuff... so I'll be fine there. (I'll check the first page once in a while for voices. That doesn't spoil me.)

And the note is a good idea.

I really love that movie. Mickey has a wonderful emotional arc. You saw some clips of it troughout that vid, but you see him meeting Minnie, falling in love, Minnie's explanation, Daisy... is actually suprisingly cynical, The return of the Beagle Boys, the return of PEG LEG Pete...

It's a great movie. Go rent it, you will enjoy it.

Brett, I know, recorded some mini stuff for rerecording some old clips. From what I hear, Birth By Sleep is when he is being officially introduced as the voice of Mickey.

I'm very surprised Russie Taylor didn't bow out. Noone would blame her if she did, she MARRIED him for goodness sakes, but...

Here's some art to. Not king related, but Wayne related.
http://clubtail.deviantart.com/art/Mickey-has-lost-his-voice-123331619
Yeah, it's mine but...

Spyells

I get off for break, and I'll head off a bit early this year because I want to focus on finals and stuff... so I'll be fine there. (I'll check the first page once in a while for voices. That doesn't spoil me.)

And the note is a good idea.

I really love that movie. Mickey has a wonderful emotional arc. You saw some clips of it troughout that vid, but you see him meeting Minnie, falling in love, Minnie's explanation, Daisy... is actually suprisingly cynical, The return of the Beagle Boys, the return of PEG LEG Pete...

It's a great movie. Go rent it, you will enjoy it.

Brett, I know, recorded some mini stuff for rerecording some old clips. From what I hear, Birth By Sleep is when he is being officially introduced as the voice of Mickey.

I'm very surprised Russie Taylor didn't bow out. Noone would blame her if she did, she MARRIED him for goodness sakes, but...

Here's some art to. Not king related, but Wayne related.
Mickey has lost his voice by ~Clubtail on deviantART
Yeah, it's mine but...

When does your break start? I need to ask you to make the banner before then. xD

It must be hard for Russie Taylor to have someone new doing Mickey's voice. She must be really use to working with her husband. I'm not sure if I would be able to continue recording as Minnie. But she's done it for so long now it must be hard to let it go. =(

madammina

Last day of Classes is May 1st I think.... If I don't finish it in time, I'll have Org put it up.

madammina

I still have some essays to do... shouldn't take me too long, it's just getting around to it...

Spyells

Lol! I know how that is! I have four essays to write, two group projects, hours to log in for Piano, and a workshop to do in exactly a month. Not to mention my first final starts next week on Tuesday. I have yet to 'get to' two of my essays. I don't have the prompt for the other two yet but I know they're coming. Lol!

madammina

I've got a short story due Wednesday, and I don't know how to get the guy to confess! (THis isn't love, it's murder)
Also, an unknown essay
2 writing assignments for American lit
and one essay for Intensive Narrative

Spyells

That sounds as bad as what I've still got left to do. Maybe you should watch some crime shows like Law and Order or something to give you inspiration. Those kind of shows always have the killers admitting to their crimes in interesting ways. I probably need to get off of KHI so I can focus on the homework that I have due tomorrow. Lol!

Spyells

I'm pretty sure you'll think of something. And I forgot to comment on your artwork. The picture is nice and sad. It fits perfectly how Mickey would feel if he was a real person and had lost his voice. I wish I could draw seeing as how badly I screw up stick figures. Lol!

madammina

Thanks for the critique. (that's what I was trying for) Poor Wayne and Mickey.

I just wish my colored pencils worked better... (Sorry, background bugs me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back