• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~╠ ► The King Mickey Fanclub ◄ ╣~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It's a different texture though. I can't mesh colored pencils and GIMP like that. (And, I lost the original copy)

It's just that my purple pencil was dull and I couldn't sharpen it. It's alright, just something that bugs me that you see later.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Oh. I don't understand graphics stuff, sorry! Lol! You're your own worst critique though. It's not that bad. I do the same thing with my writing. It's one of the reasons for why it takes me so long to finish my novels. I have to keep editing it until I'm satisfied with it. I'm a compulsive editor. My stories do end up sounding really nice as a result, but they take forever to finish.

madammina

Do you have some brainbleach? TVtropes has so many spoilers.... and when you have to see what's in the spoiler boxes...

I usually put it through one edit or so... I figure I'll just keep on trying to fix it and if I HAVE to get it out... er. yeah...

I am working on gettng alot out with it getting better each draft.

Spyells

Rofl! That's how I feel every time I run into a BBS spoiler. I wish I could just give my brain a good ole' 'wash between the ears' so that I could erase the knowledge. I normally just deal with it by trying not to remember it and not talking it about it out loud. I act as if talking about it out loud will not make it 'official' until I see or hear it for myself. xP

That's good you're working on it. I need to stop editing all of my writing. My novels and my short stories would get done way faster if I did that. I do need a laptop to be honest though because I spend all day at school. This means that by the time I get home at seven it's dinner time. I eat dinner, do my chores, do my homework, and go to bed. By the time the weekend comes I'm just trying to relax and I may not remember what I wanted to write on Monday even if I make a note of it. But that really doesn't excuse me from being my own worst critique. I still would be able to get more done if I didn't have to edit everything all the time. =(

madammina

I'm an English major so I spend alot of time on the computer anyway. Essays and the like, you know? Whether I get anything DONE though is an entirely different matter. I live on Campus though so travel between computer lab and dorm isn't too much trouble. (Then again, I haven't been able to game really...)

Just give your stuff a quick runthrough, then send it to others to help edit. Me and Org usually beta eachothers work.

and, yeah, I try to forget what I saw, but it doesn't help! (Though, often, what I see makes no sense, so even if I do get spoiled, I don't understand what is going on. )

I got Axel's name spoiled for me. Pre English 358 release I commented on a youtube video that we didn't know Axel's true name. And some jerk decides to say "Yes, we do." And gives it to me.

People, some of us WANT to wait for the English release...

huanglulu

Here is another AMV of king mickey i have found

Thank you so much! I already put it in the first post. I put your name as copyright underneath the banner. My brother remembers the checkered design that came out with BBS. He thinks it would be cool if there were little Mickey heads in some of the checkered pieces. He liked the banner though so now worries. Lol!

Glad that banner was to you likeing and i appreciate that you put the copyright under the banner.
i love the idea of Mickey heads in some the checkered pieces, i havent thought of that when i was making the banner.

Why haven't I joined this yet?

Add me to the list.

Welcome new member :D

The video works for me! I know this is to hail the King! But to be honest Mickey is my favorite Disney character (besides Belle of course! xD). As long as most of the stuff in the club goes to his role in Kingdom Hearts, I don't mind a couple of things that go off. I mean besides, he does have a pretty colorful history even before Kingdom Hearts was even thought of.

Mickey mouse was definately one of my favourite childhood character too

@Mina i love the video of the three musketeer Donald, Goofy and mickey that you found i definately would want to watch that XD and the drawing of mickey was nice too :D

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Okay, well here's one reason I like the mouse. (Since I haven't named it yet)

He's ventured into the dark realm, got the IKK like he planned on, sealed Kingdom Hearts with Sora, took down a Darkside in one hit, and made it out of the Dark Realm.

Hell, he even saved Sora and Riku a bunch of times, too.

huanglulu

He's ventured into the dark realm, got the IKK like he planned on, sealed Kingdom Hearts with Sora, took down a Darkside in one hit, and made it out of the Dark Realm.

Yeah i agree.Mickey was brave enough to venture into the dark realm and he did save and help Sora and Riku alot of times.

Spyells

I'm an English major so I spend alot of time on the computer anyway. Essays and the like, you know? Whether I get anything DONE though is an entirely different matter. I live on Campus though so travel between computer lab and dorm isn't too much trouble. (Then again, I haven't been able to game really...)

Just give your stuff a quick runthrough, then send it to others to help edit. Me and Org usually beta eachothers work.

and, yeah, I try to forget what I saw, but it doesn't help! (Though, often, what I see makes no sense, so even if I do get spoiled, I don't understand what is going on. )

I got Axel's name spoiled for me. Pre English 358 release I commented on a youtube video that we didn't know Axel's true name. And some jerk decides to say "Yes, we do." And gives it to me.

People, some of us WANT to wait for the English release...

I know. People are so rude! I hate that because I really try my best not to be spoiled. =(

Here is another AMV of king mickey i have found

Glad that banner was to you likeing and i appreciate that you put the copyright under the banner.
i love the idea of Mickey heads in some the checkered pieces, i havent thought of that when i was making the banner.

Welcome new member :D

Mickey mouse was definately one of my favourite childhood character too

@Mina i love the video of the three musketeer Donald, Goofy and mickey that you found i definately would want to watch that XD and the drawing of mickey was nice too :D

Thanks for finding the AMV! xD

No problem! I have to give credit where it's due. xD

Can I join? King Mickey is boss! All hail the King!!

Accepted! Welcome to the King Mickey fan club! Why do you love the mouse? xD

Most BA taking off a cloak in history.

It really is BA! I love that scene. xD

I love the mouse for all of those reasons and more too! xD

Spyells

The font is better :D it looks nice

Yay! I'm happy to hear that! You have no idea how many times I've been frustrated the last two weeks. Because my computer had those viruses I kept being kicked out of the internet while I was working on the post. I did try to save my work in a word document, but some stuff still got lost and I had to do it all over again. Of course we can still add AMV's, reasons, fan-fictions, quotes, etc. But as far as design, layout, font, etc. it's finished! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back