• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~╠ ► The King Mickey Fanclub ◄ ╣~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
You are now entering the court of King Mickey!
All hail the King!
Welcome, to the King Mickey Fanclub!

KingMickey2Banner.jpg

♥ Banner © huanglulu ♥

"Don't worry. There will always be a door to the light." - King Mickey, KH1

Quick Side note: No spoilers!! If you're going to post King Mickey spoilers on either Birth by Sleep or coded, you must use spoiler tags! I just wanted to make that clear. =)

Spoiler tag coding looks like this:
[*Spoilers] your text [*/Spoilers] Just don't include the (*) and you have a spoiler tag. xD

King Mickey is the King of Disney Castle that we have all grown so fond of. He is the one who set out in Kingdom Hearts when he realized that trouble was about to befall the worlds. It is because of this courageous King that Sora has always had someone there to guide him beginning with Sora's Awakening (the King was the mysterious voice in Destati). King Mickey has also been influential in helping and befriending Riku during their time together in the realm of darkness. The King served as a friend and a constant reminder to Riku that the light had not given up on him and not to lose faith. Because, through it all the most important thing to remember, is that there will always be a door to the light. ^_^

Ventus Air-Man is the King Mickey club's original founder. He will no longer be able to run his club so he gave me permission to begin anew. The club members need to give me the usual stuff like fanart, images, AMV's, reasons for why we love the famous mouse, etc. I'm pretty sure we know how this club business works by now. So, here we are! And let's all bow down to the King! xD

Founder and Honorary Member
Ventus Air-Man

Leader

Spyells

Affiliates
~♦~ The Riku-Mickey BFFness club! ~♦~

Members
KH Warrior 2
Superwes
loke13
thylings
VirgilTheart
huanglulu
Organization_42
Lonbilly
madammina
Lanydx reborn
oathkeeperriku09
AxelYoYo
BriFTW
Roa
Starcrossedsky
For The King
Sign
Rabie

Reasons for why we love the Mouse
- He is cool with his keyblade
- He is a good ruler of Disney Castle
- He's just bad-ass. Period.
- He's a symbol of all things good in this world!
- He's ventured into the dark realm
- He obtained the Inverse Kingdom Key like he planned
- He helped Sora seal Kingdom Hearts (Door to Darkness)
- He can take down a Darkside in one hit
- He was able to make it out of the dark realm
- He has also saved Sora and Riku many times

Images/Fanart
King Mickey rulez!
Now I present, the King!
Mickey = Bad-Ass!
King Mickey in BBS
"There will always be a door to the light!"
♥ The King and his Sweetheart ♥
Don't mess with the Mouse!
Do you want a piece of the Mouse?
The King!
All hail the King!
Just a day in the life of a Mouse!
No one insults the King!
The mouse! xD

Fanfiction/Oneshots

Fanfiction.net - The War on Heartless

AMV's/Videos

Tribute: Missing you King Mickey

King Mickey

KH2 Demyx Boss Fight (Mickey takes off his coat xD)

King Mickey Tribute

King Mickey Quotes

KH
~ "So much to do, so little time... Take your time. Don’t be afraid. The door is still shut." (Mickey in Destati)

~ "There will be times you have to fight. Keep your light burning strong." (Mickey in Destati)

~ "The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes." (Mickey in Destati)

~ "Your heart is the mightiest weapon of all. Remember, you are the one who will open the door to the light." (Mickey's voice in the End of the World)

~ "Now, Sora! Let’s close this door for good!"

~ "Donald, Goofy, thank you."

~ "Don't worry. There will always be a door to the light."

KH:COM
~ “Listen carefully now, Riku. The light'll never give up on you. You'll always find it, even in the deepest darkness! But you have to believe!”

~ “Even in the darkest darkness, there's always a little light.”

KHII
~ "Please, Sora, I made a promise."

~ “The worlds gave us this doorway. They want us to be the guardians of
their destiny!”

Disclaimer: All KHInsider rules should be observed in this club at all times. Disrespectful behavior toward me or toward any club members is not tolerated. Spoilers are forbidden unless an advanced warning is given or if the spoilers are placed in spoiler tags. I, Spyells, am the leader of this club unless otherwise noted. If you do not follow the KHInsider rules, if you are disrespectful, and if you post spoilers without advance notice or spoiler tags, I do reserve my right as club leader to give you a warning and/or ask you to leave the club.

________________________________________________________________________________

I also own the Cardcaptor Sakura fanclub and The Nightmare Before Christmas Fan club (The Nightmare Before Christmas fan club is about to go under a major revamp soon, so expect big changes). ^_^

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
He's Mickey over nine thousand to put it simply. ;D

I loved his line in KH1. :3

huanglulu

I will hail king mickey so i will join =D

and some image of king mickey i have found
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hIfZla1VWGI/SlMDAgyw-_I/AAAAAAAAEDk/sDNiEbNpyQA/s400/KingMickey1.jpg
http://kingdomhearts.neoseeker.com/w/i/kingdomhearts/f/fa/King_Mickey.png
http://www.animecrazy.net/forums/me...picture40233-king-mickey-kingdom-hearts-2.jpg

Reason why i like king mickey
- He is a good ruler of Disney world

as for quote i will think and get back to you soon =D
Spyell if you need help with the banner i could try making it.

Spyells

He's Mickey over nine thousand to put it simply. ;D

I loved his line in KH1. :3

"Don't worry, there will always be a door to the light."

Is it that line? xD

I will hail king mickey so i will join =D

and some image of king mickey i have found
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hIfZla1VWGI/SlMDAgyw-_I/AAAAAAAAEDk/sDNiEbNpyQA/s400/KingMickey1.jpg
http://kingdomhearts.neoseeker.com/w/i/kingdomhearts/f/fa/King_Mickey.png
http://www.animecrazy.net/forums/me...picture40233-king-mickey-kingdom-hearts-2.jpg

Reason why i like king mickey
- He is a good ruler of Disney world

as for quote i will think and get back to you soon =D
Spyell if you need help with the banner i could try making it.

Yay, we're getting started! And that would be wonderful if you could make a banner. Should I provide you with a stock? I don't mind if you chose but I would like to see it first. =)

huanglulu

"Don't worry, there will always be a door to the light."

Is it that line? xD

Yay, we're getting started! And that would be wonderful if you could make a banner. Should I provide you with a stock? I don't mind if you chose but I would like to see it first. =)

Sure you could provide me with the stock =D.

Spyells

Sure you could provide me with the stock =D.

Will this stock work? All I ask is for you to put the name of the club and KHInsider on it somewhere. Can you make the colors black and red? If you have a better idea for the colors though go ahead and do it. I trust your artist perception way better then I trust mine. Lol!

huanglulu

Will this stock work? All I ask is for you to put the name of the club and KHInsider on it somewhere. Can you make the colors black and red? If you have a better idea for the colors though go ahead and do it. I trust your artist perception way better then I trust mine. Lol!

That is a cool stock of king mickey i will get working on the banner =D

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Ooo, can I join? Who doesn't love Mickey Mouse? He is a symbol of all things good in this world!

And there's actually an awesome sig banner that SeaSaltIceCream made for me back in the days when I'd first joined this site:

SigRequestOrganization_42.png

Spyells

Ooo, can I join? Who doesn't love Mickey Mouse? He is a symbol of all things good in this world!

And there's actually an awesome sig banner that SeaSaltIceCream made for me back in the days when I'd first joined this site:

SigRequestOrganization_42.png

Accepted! Welcome to the club! That's an awesome banner. I'll add the banner to the images section and I'll add "Because he is a symbol of all things good in the worlds" to the reasons for why we love the mouse. xD

huanglulu

How is everyone doing today? All hail to the King! xD

I am fine today and i shall bow down to king mickey :D

Mickey_BbS.png

thkhending005_0001.jpg

DisneyCastle-1.gif

KingMickey.jpg

I'm adding these images to the first post. Do you guys have anymore images or fan art? Also, make sure to be on the lookout for AMV's about the King. xD

Those are nice and cool pictures of king mickey i love the gif of king mickey and queen minnie :D
i have finish the banner here it is :D do tell me if there are any changes you would like done to the banner

[IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/huanglulu/Banner/KingMickeyBanner.jpg[/IMG]

some more fanarts

King Mickey by *Kaiju-Z on deviantART
King Mickey by ~Sherri-Kitsune on deviantART
King Mickey with bg by ~koos-tall on deviantART

and two video of king mickey

also i just manage to unlock king mickey in Days he is quite small and neat to play as :D

Edit: Nice to meet new member welcome Org :D and that is a nice sig of king mickey

Spyells

huanglulu, I love the banner! It really stands out like I wanted it to! Can you make the 'C' in club to a lowercase 'c' though? I hope it isn't too much to ask. And thank you so much for finding some AMV's and some more fan arts. This club is beginning to come together!

The only bad news is that my computer has viruses. I wont be able to get it looked at until Monday. So, if it seems as if I'm neglecting the club, or the first post doesn't get finished, it's because I can't use my computer because of the viruses. =(

huanglulu

huanglulu, I love the banner! It really stands out like I wanted it to! Can you make the 'C' in club to a lowercase 'c' though? I hope it isn't too much to ask. And thank you so much for finding some AMV's and some more fan arts. This club is beginning to come together!

The only bad news is that my computer has viruses. I wont be able to get it looked at until Monday. So, if it seems as if I'm neglecting the club, or the first post doesn't get finished, it's because I can't use my computer because of the viruses. =(

I have made the changes to the banner here it is :D and i hate computer viruses to it ruins computer :(

[IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/huanglulu/KingMickey2Banner.jpg[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back