• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~☼ The Ventus Fanclub v.2 ☼~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Who came first, the Roxas or the Ventus ?

Depends on which level you look at it.

In-Universe Ventus was first, he was even there before Sora. When Sora was born Ventus was already ten years old.

In real life Roxas was first because his first appearance was in KH 2 (technically even CoM at the end of Riku's story) while Ven was first seen in person in the KH 2 Final Mix secret ending.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So this is a new fanclub huh? I wonder what happened to the old one.

You know I forgot how much I love Ven. Come again, I think he's my favorite out of the three because he's like super sweet and is very loyal to his friends. Ugh, he's a kid brother or something to Terra and Aqua (although that's debatable to some).

Come again, I think he's like one of my many fictional crushes. Gah, I just want to see him in the future games. I really do hope that in the end that he'll be reunited with not only his friends again but that he and Sora have this heart-warming scene. =w=

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
i want to join
Ven is so adorable!

reika-albums-icons-avatars-signatures-picture11362-venavatar.png

~☼ Ven welcomes you to the club! ☼~

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oi, nice to see some more activity here. ^__^

Do you think Ventus will return in KH3?

I would say the odds are very high for that.
I'd even assume that he'll play some bigger role, also since Sora will finally become aware of their deep connection that exists since his birth.

So this is a new fanclub huh? I wonder what happened to the old one.

You know I forgot how much I love Ven. Come again, I think he's my favorite out of the three because he's like super sweet and is very loyal to his friends. Ugh, he's a kid brother or something to Terra and Aqua (although that's debatable to some).

Come again, I think he's like one of my many fictional crushes. Gah, I just want to see him in the future games. I really do hope that in the end that he'll be reunited with not only his friends again but that he and Sora have this heart-warming scene. =w=

Too inactive for too long I guess, as the last entry there was somewhere in February 2011.

Gee, lol, I would love to have him as a kid brother myself. <3

Yep, yep, we need more of him in future installments of the series, especially in regards to Sora and I kinda also want some scenes and interactions between him and Roxas. It would be hilarious, awkward and probably sweet at the same time.

---

Here's something more for the gallery, ^__^:

vencod.png

Yep, keep on believing and you'll be fine in the very end, little one. <3

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Can i plz join. I love Ven he's my favorite character.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Hello there new fellow fan. Welcome to the forums and nice of you to join the fun. :)

There are two hints I can give you right away:

The first is that you do not need to double- nor triple-post. If no one has answered since your last post you should edit your post instead of posting anew.
For this purpose there is an "Edit"-Button at the bottom of your post.

The second would be that you cannot post pictures directly from your own computer at the forums. You will need to upload them somewhere on an image-sharing site like photobucket or imageshack.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Do you guys see the pics i uploaded after Sephiroth gave me the tips? Coz i don't and i uploaded them al more then 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back