• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♠The One Hit Limit Graphics♠

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
So I have a rather...unusual request.

I need help coming up with a design for my fraternity's 6 foot paddle. This is what it looks like so far:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I was hoping anyone of you guys could throw at me a design for this. I could either paint a design onto this, or paint the whole thing black and start over. I'm leaning towards starting over. the paddle is 72x9 inches. I'd like the design to be not too complicated; something a person with below-adept skills can paint, but still cool-looking and unique.

Some details that might help:
-Our fraternity colors are red, black, and charcoal grey
-Our mascot is the phoenix

I'd like to get a design in 3 days, preferably; sorry for the rush.

Please and thanks!

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Im not really sure if i can come up with anything graphic-wise. The most i can do to help is draw the design

Nayru's Love

Awards
While it's not what I had in mind, you did give me a simpler and easier idea. I originally didn't want a human in the photo, but the idea of a human dissolving into a phoenix struck me. Like this photo:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Except I'd like it to be a guy burning, and the phoenix to look more like this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I found a better example of the art style of TTGL. Hope this helps. If you're unfamiliar with the art style, then you can draw any style as you see fit.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If it helps, you can go ahead and ignore the fire background; I can always paint black over it.

Nayru's Love

Awards
It's a basis, for now. I'll have to improv the rest, but the phoenix looks like a good start. Thanks for your help :)

Sparks

gone
Yay! I have totally seen that stock on Tumblr before and never got around to working with it but now I get to! Haha!

I'll try to have it done by Friday :D

Sparks

gone
traskixsiggy.png

Okay so I hope it's good cause my photoshop was being REALLY dumb while I was making this but I like it, I know the birds are probably a little silly, but I thought it worked with Rapunzel c:

Traskix

Traskix

haha cookies are better! And i like how your siggies correspond with each other...if thats what ur doing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back