• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♥♥Takushi Rena Fanclub!♥♥

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
PITY JOIN?! I PITY THE FOOL WHO PITY JOINS OUR FANCLUB (idk i'm not funny i'm sorry please don't judge me omg *hides in shame*)

But welcome to our club, Cosmic+Amarna! :D

And when people sing to me on my birthday, I like it, but I also turn super awkward and start giggling and I'm like "okay what do i do now 8D;;;" I like it, but I'm just awkward XD; It was really sweet of them, though!! (Mickey sang to me yesterday, too, which was super cute ;D 'twas more fun dancing with Stitch, though lol)

No, you got me, I feel the salt. I have a
dark.gif
sense of humor. But Harsh Judgements, Rena, Harsh Judgements. :biggrin:

Thanks, I'm glad to join.

I guess that I don't mind when people sing to me, but what I don't like is singing to them! It's not that I don't wish Happy Birthdays, I just don't like singing the song! Having Mickey sing to you and dancing with Stitch sounds pretty pimpshit, I'm glad that you got to experience that.

So I saw that you have one of Loish's tutorials on your Deviant page. If you're interested, I really enjoyed her interview with Chris Oatley.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Skitty: I've added you to the opening and welcome to the club! :D

@KKL: I may add it... (0.0) Such a strange title.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
*bumps thread* yO WASSUP

Important question. Can I be the queen of Gravity Falls? owo I mean, Bill is my homeboi :'D it would work guys

Not much. You?

Sure! You can be queen of Gravity Falls! XD I'll edit the OP for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back