• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-♥- The Selphie Fanclub -♥-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
fact selphie could solo all of the kingdom hearts bosses at once.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Can I have a joinage please? I have to say that I like KH2 Selphie more than I do KH1 Selphie, but she's so cute.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Whoa, a SELPHIE FANCLUB??? Must join! :D

Reason: She's a wonderful friend, concerned for Riku's well being both in KH1 and KH2, as well as for Kairi's after KH1 when Kairi stares at the horizon, worrying about Sora.

Exactly why I like her, plus it's nice to see two girls being buddies after all the many amounts of Sora/Donald/Goofy, Sora/Riku, Axel/Roxas, Roxas/Hayner, and so on...

Another reason to like Selphie is because she has a fun, perky, upbeat personality!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
am i the only one here that's played FFVIII lol

cause FFVIII selph is baller :3

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
No, I haven't played it! I'm sorry! Which do you like better Reffles: FFVIII Selphie, or KH Selphie?

definitely FFVIII selphie, you get a LOT more character depth to her. she has an absolutely beautiful & sad story [her school gets bombed!! ;________;] and she always stays cheery and kind, no matter what happens. she's a ton of fun, like there's actually part in VIII where she makes all the characters write songs and put on a concert for squall & rinoa...so adorable [and did i mention her "i like trains" song?!]

her limit break (ultimate attack), "the end":

good stuff. <3

Ooh, ooh! I have! 8D

AWWWW YEAH JENNIPANTS

o/

when is Selphie never cute?
probably never since she's too cute! >< c:

heheh, so true! <33

*~BlackCat~*

definitely FFVIII selphie, you get a LOT more character depth to her. she has an absolutely beautiful & sad story [her school gets bombed!! ;________;] and she always stays cheery and kind, no matter what happens. she's a ton of fun, like there's actually part in VIII where she makes all the characters write songs and put on a concert for squall & rinoa...so adorable [and did i mention her "i like trains" song?!]

her limit break (ultimate attack), "the end":

good stuff. <3

*_* her limit IS AWESOME!

Zeagal

Lick It Good
am i the only one here that's played FFVIII lol

cause FFVIII selph is baller :3
That she is. I remember her being one of the most hilarious characters. Although the only big thing I really remember is that she fell down a hill and laughed about it. I didn't pay much attention to her personal story though because after a while all the characters' stories became the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back