• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

✧❊✧ The SoraღKairi Fanclub ✧❊✧

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nicochan

Found this, and I just had to ask for joinage :)

first of all, Sokai has always been one of the sweetest relationship portrayals for me, as far as fictional duos go. Everything about them is so simply cute, obvious as day, but still contains the vagueness needed enough to ship it. I'm not one to usually care much for pairings (esp in KH, which I feel is all about friendship) but i've always love how corny and romantic Sora sounds when he talks or thinks about Kairi. he can go all 'she's my everything', 'she's my light' but in the end, he can't even share a simple fruit with her XD. On the opposite side, i like how Kairi's the 'mature' one who isn't afraid of telling or showing him how she feels about him - makes me realize just who wears the pants in this relationship XD

overall, they're just adorable yanno? from the innocence Paopu drawings, the sacrifices (Kairi reviving heartless!Sora was love), the promises, the cheesy 'I'll always be with you' lines, how they are each other's lights and the angst that comes with their separation.

You can only want the best closure for the two possible for those two & that's for them to finally. EAT. FACE. :}

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Found this, and I just had to ask for joinage :)

first of all, Sokai has always been one of the sweetest relationship portrayals for me, as far as fictional duos go. Everything about them is so simply cute, obvious as day, but still contains the vagueness needed enough to ship it. I'm not one to usually care much for pairings (esp in KH, which I feel is all about friendship) but i've always love how corny and romantic Sora sounds when he talks or thinks about Kairi. he can go all 'she's my everything', 'she's my light' but in the end, he can't even share a simple fruit with her XD. On the opposite side, i like how Kairi's the 'mature' one who isn't afraid of telling or showing him how she feels about him - makes me realize just who wears the pants in this relationship XD

overall, they're just adorable yanno? from the innocence Paopu drawings, the sacrifices (Kairi reviving heartless!Sora was love), the promises, the cheesy 'I'll always be with you' lines, how they are each other's lights and the angst that comes with their separation.

You can only want the best closure for the two possible for those two & that's for them to finally. EAT. FACE. :}

Welcome to the club!
attachment.php

Sora & Kairi blush at your support

N

Nicochan

Yays XD that pixel's so cute

This place lacks more life than expected though, we need something to lighten it up ~

1207426892286.jpg

1268912105551478.png

Awards
This FC needs more love. Bump!

Am I allowed to bump when it's been inactive for so long...? If so, bump.

I think Sora and Kairi go good together because Sora's the confident, loud, excitable, awkward, adorkable cutie and Kairi's a thoughtful, kind, pensive, more mature, but still brave beauty. They get each other well usually, but some things are still hard to communicate between them, which adds a level of depth, I think. She kept him in line at the beginning of KH and Sora seems to value her opinion, since he hesitated to tell her about his next journey. Kairi gives Sora the freedom to explore and helps him reunite with Riku, too.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Am I allowed to bump when it's been inactive for so long...? If so, bump.

It's forum insanity, so no one really cares ^^

Revive as many FCs as you want, but to be honest, the further you have to dig for them, the more likely it is that people won't respond.

Awards
It's forum insanity, so no one really cares ^^

Revive as many FCs as you want, but to be honest, the further you have to dig for them, the more likely it is that people won't respond.

Thank you! I wasn't sure, since I'm still new here...
But you've got a point... I didn't dig for this, I saw it affiliated with a different club, but it has been quite a while... I guess it's likely that no one will respond, huh?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thank you! I wasn't sure, since I'm still new here...
But you've got a point... I didn't dig for this, I saw it affiliated with a different club, but it has been quite a while... I guess it's likely that no one will respond, huh?

Hmm, it really depends. At the very least, I think okr09 or Landyx are the most likely to respond, but the forum in general has been pretty inactive lately. Everyone's gone back to school and there just hasn't been enough going on to keep them coming back on a regular basis.

Awards
Hmm, it really depends. At the very least, I think okr09 or Landyx are the most likely to respond, but the forum in general has been pretty inactive lately. Everyone's gone back to school and there just hasn't been enough going on to keep them coming back on a regular basis.

I can relate. School takes up a bunch of time. And you're right, there is a lack of information, so nothing really to discuss, huh? Oh well.

Awards
From what I saw at final fantasy wiki:"Tidus is a youthful teen with an upbeat and carefree attitude, and at first appears rather childish. He turns more serious when things get hectic, and despite his carefree ways, Tidus conceals a troubled past and a more mature and caring persona. For his cheerful personality, Tidus is quite sensitive, thinking things through, and even when giving an emotional response to most of his arguments, he tends to give a rational idea, just as he explains to Yuna about his ideas about the Yevon faith, and even when the heroes face the truth about the Final Aeon, Tidus is capable of giving the party a reasonable doubt concerning their fate."
"Yuna is a kindhearted, loyal, honest and polite humanitarian who strives to see the best in others and has a strong conviction to complete whatever task she feels is her duty to perform. She is incredibly naive, always believing the best of people, and often places the needs of others above her own, often considering her needs secondary, or less significant, than the needs of others."

They sound quite similar in personality. How would you describe their chemistry?

Awards
I've seen that scene! It was sweet, but I wouldn't want Sora and Kairi's first kiss/confession to be a carbon copy of it.

I know, you're right... Sora and Kairi would go out of there way to help a lot of people, really, especially Sora. They would for each other, too.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well one has like 5 people in his head, and the other is from another world without any memories of the first five years of her life. You tell me.

Awards
You've got a point. Roxas, Ven, Xion, himself. Kairi has Naminé. She seems rather comfortable in Destiny Islands by now, though. When you're really young, your memories aren't clear. Personally, few memories are really clear unless they were big or memorable. I think the awkwardness comes from them being teens who know nothing about love, really. Like a friend as more than a friend is always awkward, and they may not understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back