• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

✧❊✧ The SoraღKairi Fanclub ✧❊✧

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I am SO sorry for poofing from here. ;w; I took an unplanned hiatus. I'm back now, though, and if I leave again, I'll leave a note so arrangements for the ownership of this club can be arranged.

If there was anyone who asked to join after I disappeared, please ask again and I'll add you.

Awards
  • Plum Goofy
  • 2013 Roleplaying Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
Welcome back, then! It's nice to meet you!

Am I allowed to bump when it's been inactive for so long...? If so, bump.

I think Sora and Kairi go good together because Sora's the confident, loud, excitable, awkward, adorkable cutie and Kairi's a thoughtful, kind, pensive, more mature, but still brave beauty. They get each other well usually, but some things are still hard to communicate between them, which adds a level of depth, I think. She kept him in line at the beginning of KH and Sora seems to value her opinion, since he hesitated to tell her about his next journey. Kairi gives Sora the freedom to explore and helps him reunite with Riku, too.
Looking back on that, I didn't ask to join...
So I'd like to ask now. May I please join this club?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
I would definitely join this club, if you'll have me.

I practically formed a KH1 date scene in my head between the two HB visits