• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.05 second Scene in Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Whoah, I just noticed a really quick scene-thingy at 6:51-652 of the new trailer. It's of Terra riding his flying thingy upwards, towards Kingdom Hearts maybe?. He seems to be at the Gathering Place. Here's a picture of it-

TerraFly.jpg

Do you guys think it's important at all? And if you do, where do you guys think he's going? And why?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I saw that too, and I've been wondering if he's trying to rescue either Ven or Aqua.

He's not wearing his helmet. But it got destroyed, I'm presuming, based on the secret ending, when it broke, so he took it off.

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah. But that makes me think, maybe Terra ended up not succumbing to darkness/ being defeated by MX? In the KH2:FM secret ending, it kinda looked like TAV lost, but now we see Terra leaving, so maybe he was able to escape.

crazzyBRY

I don't think he's flying to Kingdom Hearts.
But I agree that he's probably flying away from the Gathering Place.

he's flying up the cliff where vanitas dropped terra..

i made the pause too xD.. and saw him wearing no helmet without pausing the video..

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
It looks to me like he's flying up to MX to fight (since he was knocked off the tower of rock by Vanitas' swarm of keyblades in the KH2:FM+ trailer).

I don't think the scene is really that important.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i saw that too. maybe his going to try and stop MX from getting kingdom hearts and in the process they fuse together O_O
woooooooooo

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That scene gave me a "towards the future" feeling, and I mean the kind of feeling that has no relevance towards the plot.

ventus12

i have really bad eyes cause i did not see that at all nice find but i think he might be going to kingdom hearts to stop MX

crazzyBRY

i saw that too. maybe his going to try and stop MX from getting kingdom hearts and in the process they fuse together O_O
woooooooooo

Terra+MX = Xehanort

That makes sense..

Terra's hair plus MX's age = Xehanort's hair..

=)

jdeib963

Maybe trying to combine with kingdom hearts to save aqua and ven somehow? Hopefully!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no, we dont know who the black person is =/

Gram

Banned
Awards
terra's probly just headin 4 MX, c'n as how MX pwn's them terra probly gets thrown off the cliff a couple times XD

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Terra+MX = Xehanort

That makes sense..

Terra's hair plus MX's age = Xehanort's hair..

=)

Gr, I really don't see why those two would fuse. It makes absolutely no sense to me. It's so farfetched, that I don't even believe why people think it's likely. Kind of like religion. Juuuuuussssttt kidding. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back