• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1,000 Heartless War!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existent One

Website
www.xanga.com
I don't know if any others have noticed this but I was looking back at the Jump Festa '05 trailer and saw the 1,000 Heartless War and saw that there were two Behemoths and a few Blue Wyverns flying around the sky. When I played this part a couple days ago, I noticed that there wasn't any Behemoths or Blue Wyverns. Were they only in the Japanese version of KH2? I was really looking forward to that battle, but it disappointed me because it was far too easy.

ultamaSora

sora_barzahd said:
The point of that war, was to level your drives and character as much as possible...

no... the point was to get that sea of heartless u saw when u first Got to Hallow Bastion out of there and yea i noticed it too

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Though, it would be even better if you had the two behemoths trudging towards you. I think the wyverns would've been awesome. Now I want the Jap. version, just to experience it. Well, if it's like that in the Jap. version.

KH2_Roxass

I have the jap version and i finished it . there are no behemoths nor wyverns in the 1000 heartless fight

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
The entire battle felt pointless and entirely too easy. It required minimal effort at best, and in the end I felt disappointed.

Phoneix

They were taken out because of disk space issues, I assume.

Lots of things in the trailers, or said in interviews, were either taken out or changed because of time problems, disk space issues, etc.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Phoneix said:
They were taken out because of disk space issues, I assume.

Lots of things in the trailers, or said in interviews, were either taken out or changed because of time problems, disk space issues, etc.

>.> You're name is mispelled I think. Two behemoths wouldn't have made much difference, and I assume that if they are in the trailer that they were in the beta versions of the game at some point. I don't think their removal had much to do with disk space.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Morpheaus said:
>.> You're name is mispelled I think. Two behemoths wouldn't have made much difference, and I assume that if they are in the trailer that they were in the beta versions of the game at some point. I don't think their removal had much to do with disk space.

THEY DEFINANTLY WOULD.

Let's use our brain's here. ;D The PS2 would lag like a monster if there were flying heartless and behemoths in that fight.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
monkeybutt said:
THEY DEFINANTLY WOULD.

Let's use our brain's here. ;D The PS2 would lag like a monster if there were flying heartless and behemoths in that fight.

I didn't say anything about flying heartless, now did I, Monkeh? I don't think the lag would be as significant as you're making it sound with the addition of one or two behemoths. If disk space is the problem they could have made the heartless spawn instead of giving a preset field of them.

snowbunnie

but then it wouldnt look as cool =[
i remember my KH game lagging before when there were too many on the map >.>

Phoneix

Morpheaus said:
>.> You're name is mispelled I think.

Two behemoths wouldn't have made much difference, and I assume that if they are in the trailer that they were in the beta versions of the game at some point. I don't think their removal had much to do with disk space.

Yeah I know...-_-;

I think it did. Nomura already said if they had to take another thing out it would've been the 1000 heartless battle, which probably means it would've been cutback already. Especially considering how big the Behemoths are and how much health they would've had, I personally think it must've been easier just putting the 1000 basic heartless.

Though for all we know Goofy and Donald could've beaten the Behemoths while Sora was busy with the 1000 heartless. =|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back