• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1,280 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunny

For some of us here that's how long it's been since we first put in Kingdom Hearts in our Playstation 2's. Maybe even most of us (I know I'm a noob here, but not for Kingdom Hearts) but the age average seems a little young for people to rush out day one.. but anyway, for some of us hopefully most.. that's how long we have been anticipating Kingdom Hearts II - One Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty days. That's 182 weeks or 42 months. I didn't think "almost four years" sufficed enough, so I wanted to post an exact number.

Anyway.. I guess to leave room for discussion..

How long have you been waiting for Kingdom Hearts II? Not exactly days, but in months or days if you feel like calculating. If you don't remember when you got it just take it as far back as you can remember.

ultimamarluxia

I bought KH the same day it came out and the same day I saw the commercial and staring at the TV in awe while hearing Simple and Clean. It was videogame love at 1st sight lol.

After beating the game within a month, I waited for KH2. and waited, and fund this website,and waited, and downloaded Deep Dive, and waited...

Dunny

*sigh* And we still have seven more days.. I think the 1,280 seemed shorter then this following week..

K

Kegluneq

It's been 3 long years here. March 28 will go down in history.

Axel3344

i got kh when it first came out so i guess thats 1,280 days? the fact that i found out they were making kh2 made the wait seem much longer

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
30,720 houers, 1,843,200 minutes or 110,592,000 seconds.......
Onehundred and ten million fivehundred and nighty-two thouand seconds...

Many seconds...

Twilight_Hero

I got mine in '02 also. As soon as I saw ASAS, I knew that there was gonna be a KH2. When someone told me about Deep Dive, I found this site and watched it. But it is unbelieveable that Nomura makes these preview movies like ASAS before he even plans them.

JakeBlade

I got mine a year after it first came out. At first I started seeing all these commercials with Sora and all these other Disney characters in them, and I was like, WTF? So I saved up for a PS2 and bought the game and beat it.(5 or 6 days it took me) Then I looked up Kingdom Hearts 2 on the internet to see if there would be a sequel. And what do you know? I find this page. After that I went to EB Games to check out when it was coming out. They decided to put a poster up saying it was coming out that year, 2003, so I pre-ordered it. And know, three years later it's coming out. Finally.

Prince Aros

i... have been waiting ever since the first kingdom hearts 1 comercial

this week seems like my life long and boring AND NO KH2:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back