• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1.5 HD Remix Announcement Said To Apply To Japan Only By SE Rep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Knight

I'm really hoping they do what they did with the previous announcements then. They just shouldn't let something like this stay only in Japan.

Ezekiel

I think this is too big to be left in Japan only. It will be localized.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
I cracking up at this. The key word is announcement, and it makes sense that it is consider japan only since the announcement was at a gaming conference aimed at the Japanese audience.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Compared to the number of games that SE has released overall? That seems rather few and far in between.

And to add to that, FFXIII Ultimate Hits International Edition didn't really have any significant additions to the game and that was the most recent one.

and what additions did it have?

TepidShark

Awards
I am not sure if this has been posted before, but this guy from RPG Land actually makes some very good points about why the quote is not something to freak out about (at least right now).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I am not sure if this has been posted before, but this guy from RPG Land actually makes some very good points about why the quote is not something to freak out about.
Hasn't that been what us Staff + Sham and other members have been saying all along?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, sorry. The page loaded before and all that was there was Sora pulling a face(and none of the video stuff had popped up over it).

And I'm sure we've made comparisons like that before?

TepidShark

Awards
Well in any case it is still a good single video to sum up what everybody has been saying.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
what does that mean? i dont get what it means by localized

Basically Sign said it is unlikely that the game will not be brought over from Japan and released in other countries.
Localized=brought over and released in a location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back