• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 dragon 3 knighs 3 keyblades masters and one badguy left

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Even though I have NO idea what the overall theory the thread-creator is trying to establish, sorry man, I do think it's possible that Zexion is the Shadow Enigma (please, I'm trying to start something, like BHK, so call him this to be more clear, or SE). I think it looks like SE is wearing a raincoat, like the Org, but it could be almost anyone then. The reason I think it's Zexion is because there is something to be revealed about him, as Nomura hinted, and there is a lot of curiosity floating around about Zexion as of now. So, it's only natural that they clear up these mysteries ... Plus, if he is wearing a raincoat, who else could it be? Axel's weapons and Xemnas' Dragon-Nobody Shell was on the ground, meaning that this video took place after KH2, a LONG time after judging by the ruins of the Dragon and the Keyblade thing.

gryphenix85

Q. Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
A. I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Q. Who are the 3 armoured people?
A. Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Q. The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.
A. It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

These are quotes from the Nomura interview. He says it is in the past. Perhaps there is some time travel involved, or some other event, but at the very least, it can't be Zexion as we knew him. Also, please stop repeating the slow motion thing. I did it. Nothing was revealed. You are seeing things.

Keeavin

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there hundreds of keyblades surrounding them in a pattern? Or were the objects not keyblades? I thought they looked like it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I would normally try to come up with something and try to uncover this code. But I don't even know what this guy is saying. I think I might know but I don't want to confuse myself. All I got is that you fight Xemnas then he brings up Zexion and I don't even know why he brought him up. Then he says something about a shadow of Zexion and I can see him? What the heck is this? Is this a thoery or a secret message that I don't understand? I am just about to sit down and look at the wall.

Keeavin

The Conquerer said:
I would normally try to come up with something and try to uncover this code. But I don't even know what this guy is saying. I think I might know but I don't want to confuse myself. All I got is that you fight Xemnas then he brings up Zexion and I don't even know why he brought him up. Then he says something about a shadow of Zexion and I can see him? What the heck is this? Is this a thoery or a secret message that I don't understand? I am just about to sit down and look at the wall.
Don't feel bad about it. Even that dude from A Beautiful Mind wouldn't be able to find a code in that nonsensical jibberish.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Chaos-Shadow said:
lol well Axel came back even when he was "suppose to be" dead in KH CoM , how he came bak, only Namura knows -.-

He never died in Chain of Memories though, remeber that he disappeared right after Sora beat him and he was seen again in Riku's story. He was the one who commanded the Riku Replica to attack Zexion.

Keeavin

Chaos-Shadow said:
lol well Axel came back even when he was "suppose to be" dead in KH CoM , how he came bak, only Namura knows -.-
Where are you getting that from? Everyone who died in CoM NEVER came back in KH2, and I think that's plenty evidence that all of this "liek lol he didnt die" stuff is totally unfounded. Axel didn't die in CoM, and he came back in KH2, but everyone that was killed by Sora or Riku in KH1.5 appeared in KH2 only as a journal entry, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back