• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 new org memeber not 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato_Blue

you know how on kh2.co under the new trialer description it says theres 2 new org members shown? well wasnt there only one? they guy wiht the long light blue hair. he looked alot like zexion in the closeup.

Legato_Blue

^ur links dont work + im pretty sure thats the same dude. from teh side pic(the one that looks like zexion he still has harin growing down it doesnt end in teh pic)...their hari is hte same color...

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
no i dont think so... besides... if i had the same hair color as Zexion, would i look like him? no. And if my hair was like his? no again. Besides, im pretty sure Riku killed Zexion in CoM.

Axuseru_Axel

No, no I believe you are really mistaken. Even from the side the other guy looks a LOT different. Watch it again. WATCH IT UNTIL YOUR EYES BLEED AND YOU START ACTING LIKE AX-.. Wait, wait. No those are my things to do.

Legato_Blue

lol i edited it and said nvm like right after my second commetn but it didnt go though. i said nvm and asked ifyou think the one at the end is riku.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
One has long hair that is parted down on the sides and pulled back on top (this one is probably the one though to be/is female). The other has shorter hair that is parted in front and slicked back on the sides, it also seems longish in the back. They have the same hair color, maybe theyre related?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back