• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#1-The girl in pink #2-Partners

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
#1- Who is the girl in the pink dress in this video clip? She is kind of at the end of the video. I believe it is Kairi, but when you look at the cover for KH2, Kairi is wearing a white shirt and a blue and white checker board skirt. Please tell me who it is.

#2- In this same video clip, the battle clips show only using one partner, why can't you use two anymore?

Video clip- http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=GcHG2c69T3o

Please don't flame me for wondering.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sacred_Sora said:
#1- Who is the girl in the pink dress in this video clip? She is kind of at the end of the video. I believe it is Kairi, but when you look at the cover for KH2, Kairi is wearing a white shirt and a blue and white checker board skirt. Please tell me who it is.

#2- In this same video clip, the battle clips show only using one partner, why can't you use two anymore?

Video clip- http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=GcHG2c69T3o

Please don't flame me for wondering.
I won't flame you, but I have answers!

1. This is definitely Kairi! Kairi doesn't keep her school uniform on during the game!

2. I was wondering this as well. It's a mystery, but for now I suppose we don't know yet. If anyone has any theories, feel free to say!

I hope I helped you out!

neko_kun

It most likely is Kairi. I mean, the whole pleated skirt thing is just her school uniform. She doesn't have to wear it all the time. Even BHK has different clothes other than the ones he usually wears. In one scene where it looks like he's sitting in his bedroom, hes wearing shorts and a t-shirt Then again...that's just my 2cents. Who knows. :confused:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
burningkeyblade said:
I won't flame you, but I have answers!

1. This is definitely Kairi! Kairi doesn't keep her school uniform on during the game!

2. I was wondering this as well. It's a mystery, but for now I suppose we don't know yet. If anyone has any theories, feel free to say!

I hope I helped you out!

Thank you ever so much! I didn't know Kairi had a school-girl uniform on. Thanks a lot!

keyblade man29 said:
First of all, thanks for the trailer ! Filefront wouldn't let me see it, and second, yeah thats kairi.

No problem!

Dr. Stoopid

The other trailers show two partners whenever you are not using a co-op move or a drive form. That should just about explain what we know so far.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I belive its Kairis "fighting outfit" since she doesnt want to be the maiden in distress (that turned out well huh?) since the outfit seems to have some kind of whip-like weapon on the back of it.

As for the Party Members... Maybe we can now have FULL control over who joins, thus giving us the ability, if we want, to play solo with no party members?

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Its been confirmed that you can switch party members during battle but i dunno about any of that other stuff. I think your only solo when u drive.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Have you noticed that Kairi looks like she grew more since KH1 than Sora? SHe looks hotter, and by that I mean in KH1, she looked still like a little kid, and now it's like she is all grown up, more than Sora at least.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Women normally hit puberty faster then guys.

I would love it if you could get rid of team mates though, after beating the game I would love to try and solo it to give me more of a challange.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
MyInnerFred said:
Women normally hit puberty faster then guys.

I would love it if you could get rid of team mates though, after beating the game I would love to try and solo it to give me more of a challange.

Yeah, I would like it if we could do that, the other team mates wouldn't get in the way, and you wouldn't have to worry about them. Not that I did anything to help them in KH1. Hahaha. xD

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The more I watch the trailer the more I start to believe you will be able to. It would be an awsome way to increase the difficulty with out actually making the game harder.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
OMG! I just LOVE the music where i goes into the part of the trailer where it is actual battle scenes! That part of the song was left out in the version that I have. It sounds SO cool!

Dr. Stoopid

If any extras should be added to this game it would be a duel mode, somewhat Soul Caliber style, but like sora vs riku on Destiny Islind.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Dr. Stoopid said:
If any extras should be added to this game it would be a duel mode, somewhat Soul Caliber style, but like sora vs riku on Destiny Islind.

No, you know what would REALLY be cool? Having a mode at the title screen where you can put 2 memory cards in and duel each your friend's file against yours. One Sora in the old costume, and one in the new!!! That would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back