• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 year aleady!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey Fk, wow time flies by dont it.
congrats. lets make it another year.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yay FK! Congrats! I envy you for having more friends, though I joined ahead of you...I should just stayed at this forum instead of just not signing on cuz of other stuff but you know how life works and such!

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Congratulations foreverkingdom. I hope it was a great year for you.:thumbsup:

Yes it was, indeed it was lots of things happened while I was here..I'm grateful for all of them *nod*

hey Fk, wow time flies by dont it.
congrats. lets make it another year.

Yes time flies a lot..I still remember when I came back in April and wow october already this is so good hehe. Thanks man ^^;

Congratulations <3 I hope many more years will come.

Hehe I also hope so thanks ^^

Yay FK! Congrats! I envy you for having more friends, though I joined ahead of you...I should just stayed at this forum instead of just not signing on cuz of other stuff but you know how life works and such!

Hehe yeah I know what you mean..I dunno I just make friends so easily hehe well thanks too ^^

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Gratz foreverkingdom, lucky you all my friends left and its hard to make ones >.<. Hopefully more years to come for you.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Gratz foreverkingdom, lucky you all my friends left and its hard to make ones >.<. Hopefully more years to come for you.

Hehe thanks, well I kinda know how you feel my first friends dont come anymore and if they do not for long hehe ^^; well thanks again

Congrats to you, foreverkingdom! I've been here for exactly one year now myself! ^^

Hehe thanks and congrats to you too =D

That's awesome. =D AND MANY MOOOOORES. xD

XD thanks monkeybutt *nod*

Back