• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 10/1 Dark Road Update: New cards and permanent events

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Two new permanent events have been added! Enemies have a chance of dropping Mythril Shards and Mythril Stones upon defeat, so try your best to farm materials!

Mythril Shard [Enemy Level 45]

Mythril Stone [Enemy Level 60]

These events can be played up to 3 times per day. Each run costs 1 Quest Key.

Two new cards - Xion and Pooh - are added to the draw on 10/1.

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect Jewel Draw Ticket Draw
Pooh Upright Blue Magic DEF Down 0 0 Enemy Magic DEF-5 for 10 seconds. Can be applied more than once. Effect value does not change when stacked. O  O 
Xion Reverse Green Thundaga 40 80 [Lightning] Strong magic attack O  O 
Sub-Ability: Magic Up 2 - - Magic+2 for 10 seconds. Can be applied more than once. Effect value does not change when stacked.

Last edited:

Foxycian

Awards
I honestly stopped wasting my jewels on dark road (at least for now) I never pulled anything Good.

D

Deleted member 252753

I want to know when the accessory system is coming out and when they're going to balance strength so it's not so useless.
I think it should be tomorrow for Global after the maintenance is done overnight and the application update is released (due to be done at 1:00 am PDT).

andreverts

Awards
Still no mercy pulls on new cards means no reason to risk jewels considering there's an heavy lack of challenging contents (accessories aren't a solution, just a little improvement)

Chie

Awards
To people who don't play telephone games and are just here for the story, man do these update descriptions come across as comical. The two most popular KH characters, Xion and Pooh Bear...

D

Deleted member 252753

I like the tough new quest key events and it gives me a little hope for the game being more fun in the future. Now there are more cards with sub-abilities, playing cards in manual is more tactical as you have to decide quickly whether you want to use a card's main attack or its sub-abilitity buff. Like in the lvl 60 event, I couldn't decide whether to attack with my Naminé card or use it to heal with Tinkerbell and ended up needing to use a charm because I hesitated too much. So I think there is some potential in the gameplay, if you actually can get decent cards and have an incentive to play on manual.

Somnus cealum

Awards
i hope that i can save my jewels for dark road to get better cards. im starting back playing when i get the new terra and roxas card.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
To people who don't play telephone games and are just here for the story, man do these update descriptions come across as comical. The two most popular KH characters, Xion and Pooh Bear...
I know it doesn't mean much to the game these cards are in, but I hope it's a sign that Xion and Winnie the Pooh will meet in a future KH title. I would love Xion in 100 Acre Woods. Ice cream meets honey.

D

Deleted member 252753

I know it doesn't mean much to the game these cards are in, but I hope it's a sign that Xion and Winnie the Pooh will meet in a future KH title. I would love Xion in 100 Acre Woods. Ice cream meets honey.
Maybe they have already had lots of adventures together but Pooh forgot all about them. That would be normal for both of them.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Maybe they have already had lots of adventures together but Pooh forgot all about them. That would be normal for both of them.
Pooh needs to be her Disney companion. And he needs to always address her as "Nobody-I-don't-know" It would be perfect. Xion and Pooh can both plug up Rabbit's house with their fat selves after a session of Sea-Salt-Honey. Make it happen, Square! You can't put these two together in card form and not give them a wacky, insane adventure!

Back