• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 years!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rix

:)
Awards
Yep, I signed up here 10 years ago today :)

I haven't really been much active here in the last 5-6 years or so, but I've recently returned because... Well, I did really miss this place, and it's impossible to really leave khi for good.

I sigbed up with the user name rixam, and capitalized the R later. Changed the name a little back and forth, (I went by Mari for a while) and now I'm just Rix :)

When I signed up here, I didn't expect to meet so many great friends here, and we had so much fun together :) I've seen just a few familiar names around here today. But to any of my friends reading this, I would like to say thank you for everything, and I'm so glad I got to meet and befriend every single one of you! Even though we haven't kept in touch, you have all been on my mind and I will never forget you.

And to all of you new people, it's nice to meet you :) I'm looking forward to more wonderful years at KHi :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey, congratulations on the milestone rix, it's quite the feat! glad to see you're sticking around, lets see if you have more great memories, yeah?

Muke

whatever
Awards
That is awesome! Hope you'll stay for many, many more years. :)

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Congrats, Rix! Ten years is quite the accomplishment, it's great to still have you around all these years later.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Congrats Rix! That many years is definitely something to celebrate for! :p

Rix

:)
Awards
Thanks guys :) Yeah, I def stick around here for many more years :)

Back