• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100 acre wood scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
new scans of 100 acre wood looks like battles in the one ... hard to see things though ...

pp2.jpg

pp1.jpg

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i know yeh there not very good ... it looks like theres going to be fighting, but im not sure, maybe u have tigger in your party ... ULTIMATE BOUNCE ATTACK! lol

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Dont think there is going to be battles it just would be to weird seeing winnie the pooh fight,I think its going to be like the first kh were they had games.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i dont think there will be battling actually after i just read this off the kh-2.net site....

''In one of the 100 Acre Woods' mini-game, it involves collecting for Pooh while avoiding (?) the "Honey Slider" obstacle. With help from companions, such as Tigger and Piglet, you must master the length scroll action of the 100 Acre Woods 3-D forest''

so i guess that explains the health bars ... they must be for when you get hit by this "Honey Slider".

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
it should be good to show the less serious side to KH2 and more of a fun game, not saying that KH" isnt looking fun all together though

BeastlyKillaKreg

*twilight_riku* said:
it should be good to show the less serious side to KH2 and more of a fun game, not saying that KH" isnt looking fun all together though

yeah, it all looks fun, but this world is like a lighter, more childish fun. i liked winnie the pooh world in kh1, it was just hell to find the torn pages

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I wonder if u are going to have to look for pages again or if its going to be a separate world. :confused:

O

Orochi Yashiro

Damn, the book was right on the table of the mysterious house. What the hell was firaga for in the first place?

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i hope we dont have to find piglet again ... i mean cumon ... that peed me off lol

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
*twilight_riku* said:
i know yeh there not very good ... it looks like theres going to be fighting, but im not sure, maybe u have tigger in your party ... ULTIMATE BOUNCE ATTACK! lol

Sora and Poohs friends are surrounded by heartless

Sora: What to do now........
Tigger: I shall use my ultimate move.........Ultimate Bounce Attack!

Tigger bounces on a heartless's head. Nothing happens.

Tigger: Damn!
Rabbit: I can do my move.......Carrot Toss!

Rabbit throws some carrots at the heartless. They munch it up and burp.

Rabbit: Damn it took me a week to grow those!
Owl: I'll do my special move............Blabber Beak!{Also known as Never Shut the Hell Up Attack!}

Owl steps forward and starts yammering about stuff no one cares about. Some heartless cover thier ears and others get angry. One finally walks up and slaps the shit out of him.

Sora: Finally he shuts up.
Piglet: Now its my turn............Fraidy Cat!!!!!

Piglet takes 3 steps, then runs and hides behind Tigger.

Piglet: I'm too afraid to do it!
Eeyore: I guess I'll do my move.............Don't Give A Damn!

Eeyore just sits there. The heartless come closer.

Pooh: I'll do my move then.................Honey Douser!!!!!

Pooh scoops some honey out of his jar, but instead of throwing it, he licks his paws.

Sora: Damn, you guys suck.

That's the end. That would be hilarious if that happened though lol XD

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Ok i am just wondering but ok the picture under the gang who are in Hundred Acre Woods, If thats for that world do u notice above Soras staus is one for a party member. And to me it kinda looks like donald a little but what if it is POOH! haha jp but i mean if that is for Winnie the Pooh then i wonder if Donald and Goofy will enter the book this time. Plus I hope everyone in this world talks not like just Pooh,Tigger and Piglet. And i wonder if Christopher Robin will be in it(probably not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back