• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100 acre woods keyhole!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Just find al of the pages & comlpete all min-games. I realy like the ending scene.

bobnewbie

My freind screwed up his game because he used a gameshark to get a bunch of torn pages and now he cant finish the wennie the pooh world.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Yes! The ending is great! I love where the Keyhole is!
Yes, it is a very relaxing world. It is my second favorite!
You just have to find all the torn pages and complete all the mini games.

Here are the torn pages locations:

Agrabah: Cave of Wonders: Dark Chamber (below the Cave of Wonder in the underground ruins. ya know, where all the water is!)

Monstro: Chamber 6 (This one is on top if a platform. Just position a barrel where you can jump up and get it! You can alos return here with High Jump. It is on the platform above the highest step.)

Atlantica: Ariel's Grotto (It is in a treasure chest on the shelves of stuff towards the top.)

Halloween Town: Research Lab (Just examine the book case to find that it's stuck right in there!)

Traverse Town: Dalmations' House (It is the reward for finding 54 puppies and bringing them back to the mom and pop.)

There! That's all of them! Hope my explanations helped you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back