• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100% completion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imarvel

so im wondering if anyone actually did 100% completion for all 3 modes(as in using all 3 save slots with different modes for each) and got all sigils, crowns, items, lvl 100, got the level panels in exactly 1 full page and 2 lines, and im guessing the amount of magic doesn't matter. i only gotten EVERYTHING on proud mode, i beat both beginner and normal mode, except im now working on sigils, getting all items, and reaching 100. so... im really hoping this could trigger a secret ending? =[

XkeybladerXX

nah, there isn't a secret ending since there are not any other kingdom hearts games planned to come out except for Birth By Sleep...But everyone knows about that!

TrueRoxas527

^You're lucky I'm too lazy to de-rep you.

I only have on Sigil left on Standard I haven't done much with my Proud file yet, I still want to complete the entire thing on Standard then do it all again on Proud. I am at level 90 so far, it takes FOREVER to level up, i just re-do the last battle Over and OVER and OVER AGAIN! (With a EXP BOOST LEVEL 2 RING) It's really boring............

Satoshi

I finished it near 100% on Proud mode, I didn't bother completing normal mode and those sigils.. oh well. I'm having fun multiplaying now and for the rest I cannot really bother for there is nothing left to unlock.

imarvel

lol, everyone so lazy, but its probably cause i have to pick from days or pokemon during 2 hr rides from school.. so since kh pwns pokemon...

7thspade

Nope, I don't have the kind of time or a high enough attention span to beat the game 100% on one difficulty, let alone all three. I commend anyone who does, though.

Kiwi +

Awards
i still haven't got 100% completion..as i don't really play it that much anymore..I'll go back to do it soon..

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I got 100% and rewared myself by hacking the character movesets via Action Replay and making it more fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back