• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100%???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
How many people actually got one hundred percent on proud??? and how fast did u do it??? I finished in 35-40 hours.

*Raises hand*

I didn't really pay attention to how long it took me, but I'd say... hmm, approx. 2 days, tops. =P

It's not very difficult, really.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
isnt it easy to get 100% on proud?? its not a challenge at all... all you do is just go with the story.... then do the minigames and your done
And the item synthesis..
That's why I'm finding it hard to believe the author of this thread.
=P

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Err, I'd say... 25-30ish. :/ I can usually beat the game around 10 hours and then just completing all the little details would take up some more time. I'm just guesstimating so who knows. ._.

L

Luke7

What do you mean if you fought Terra when can you fight him?
I thought he was only in BBS

D

The KR3W
i almost did the only really hard part 4 me that i could never finish was the poster duty in Twilight Town in like 30 sec. or something

Bloodgift

How about it?
To complete 100% and finish the game COMPLETLY!! You would have to get 100% on gummie ship missions as well?? Wouldn't it?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
T_T one of my friends have finished both ps2 games 100%

LiD

I have, i dn't remeber how long, it wasn't tht hard though
i did beat the game in around 12 hours the first time, then i did everything else the second time i beat it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back