• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
Let's Start.
Nomura said:
"Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side. This is merely the exterior key. The inner key can act from either side and its abilities won’t change. There is no clear division between Good and Evil."

(Much Like the Jedi and the Sith XD)
You wouldn't receive a keyblade if your heart is weak.
Darkness might have makes someone stronger but, their heart might be weaker.

Riku was supposed to received the KK, darkness entered his heart, he didn't receive it.
That was what everyone thought how Riku didn't received the keyblade.

What i think is, Riku would have received it but he didn't want it.
Riku denied the Keyblade's power.Since Darkness was at his side and his heart faltering, The Keyblade went to Sora.

Master Xehanort said:
"Those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade"
We think that MX is the main villain cause of what he did to VAT.
Well, We see him putting something dark to Ven before he freezes him.
It shows his unknown connection to darkness.

I think that MX received that keyblade because he has complete control over Light and Darkness.
MX probably mastered both so that he can wield the keyblade more efficiently.

MX looks like a Scientist and acts like one, MX probably knows anything about the keyblade, Light&Dark and Kingdom Hearts.
MX has connections to Xehanort right?MX might also be "power-hungry" type of villain.
Which leads him to use KH as some kind of battery.

Well, that's it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Um, kay.
I agree totally with Nomura about the neutrality of Keyblades, even if they were real they will still be that way.
You're pretty much just summing up what we already know, but why wouldn't Riku want a Keyblade, unless of course he didn't understand what it was?

Using KH as a battery? I think any villain just wants KH because it's like a trophy, showing how powerful they are

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm wondering about that too.... It has always seemed to me that Riku actually wanted the keyblade...

[√]Genuflect
Using KH as a battery? I think any villain just wants KH because it's like a trophy, showing how powerful they are
Er...No.
They are using KH as power.

It has always seemed to me that Riku actually wanted the keyblade
It's true but, he has darkness.He thinks that he doesn't need it anymore.

MasterRox

Not all vilains wants Kingdom Hearts for power, Xemmas, like all the organization members, only wanted a heart. And I dont see why Riku wouldnt want the Kingdom Key, but even if he didnt wanted it, it would return to him, as in KH2, when Roxas trow the Kingdom Key to the ground then returns to his hand, or not.

A

Anima Relic

What i think is, Riku would have received it but he didn't want it.
Riku denied the Keyblade's power.Since Darkness was at his side and his heart faltering, The Keyblade went to Sora.

Remember when Sora met Riku in Traverse Town for the first time after the heartless invaded Destiny Islands? Riku took the Kingdom Key from Sora. He could have kept it at that time if he wanted to, but he gave it back to Sora, probably because he didn't have any other way to defend himself. I think Riku had doubts about submitting to the darkness willingly at first, and that's what made his heart weak at the time of the invasion of the heartless, unlike Xehanort who fully gave himself to the darkness without any doubts.

We think that MX is the main villain cause of what he did to VAT.
Well, We see him putting something dark to Ven before he freezes him.
It shows his unknown connection to darkness.

I watched that video again, and some white "aura" looking stuff showed up before the black type stuff, so I doubt MX was transferring or taking something away from Ven, it looked more like he was just casting Blizzaga. Sure you may say, how come it didn't look the same when DS did it, or when MX froze Terra's arm, well the answer is because when DS casted that magic it came from his keyblade and not his hand, furthermore, when MX froze Terra's arm, it looked more like blizzard or blizzara and it didn't take a lot to freeze his arm, plus MX only touched him, he didn't have his whole hand on Terra. Freezing someone completely most likely takes putting the whole hand on that person and casting that magic.

MX looks like a Scientist and acts like one, MX probably knows anything about the keyblade, Light&Dark and Kingdom Hearts.
MX has connections to Xehanort right?MX might also be "power-hungry" type of villain.
Which leads him to use KH as some kind of battery.

I don't view MX as power hungry in the sense that he wants power like light or darkness, but don't forget, Knowledge is power, and MX might just want to know everything about everything.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I'm gonna stick with, Riku and Sora were engulfed by Riku's Darkness at DI, and that's when the Keyblade went to Riku, but due Riku's Darkness being too overwhelming, the Keyblade went Sora instead.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Actually, about MX freezing Ven part, I asked my friend about it. Seems that magic in KH and FF are quite similiar. He told me that if the Blizzard magic is very powerful, it would at first seemed that the person was burned (Actually, the body heat is burned, thus explaining the black thing) before freezing completely. What MX did is merely a Blizzaga or Blizzagun or even higher ranking freezing magic.

[√]Genuflect
Not all vilains wants Kingdom Hearts for power, Xemmas, like all the organization members, only wanted a heart.
Xemnas used it as his power.
He said,"KH give me power blah blah blah"

Remember when Sora met Riku in Traverse Town for the first time after the heartless invaded Destiny Islands? Riku took the Kingdom Key from Sora
Riku hasn't doubt Sora yet.
He still thinks Sora is his friend.
After that scene, Malificient poisoned his mind.

I think Riku had doubts about submitting to the darkness willingly at first, and that's what made his heart weak at the time of the invasion of the heartless
Riku willingly submitted to the darkness.
He really wanted to leave DI.
It shows him that he really doesn't care about DI.

I think what made his heart weak is that he might hurt his friends.

it looked more like he was just casting Blizzaga.
Blizzaga cannot freeze someone like that.

Actually, the body heat is burned, thus explaining the black thing
The body heat was burned?

What MX did is merely a Blizzaga or Blizzagun or even higher ranking freezing magic.
Or Blizzaja.

Last edited:

shadywinters

Awards
Um, kay, I agree wit nomura, but i still say that Riku didn't receive cuz he took darkness instead, he thought that that was the way he could escape the island 2 explore new worlds. What he though was wrong, and instead his heart was devoured, and bcuz of that, Sora got the Kingdom Key bcuz he had much of a good heart as Riku to take the power. ;p

trini202

Oh okay i didnt read the name of the original qoute i thoght he was talking about Tetsuya Nomura lol my bad Kurix

A

Anima Relic

Blizzaga cannot freeze someone like that.

This is not Final Fantasy, this is Kingdom Hearts, the only blizzard spells in Kingdom Hearts are, Blizzard, Blizzara, and Blizzaga, considering that Blizzaga is the most powerful, it'd make sense that it'd be able to freeze a person, especially considering if the one casting Blizzaga has the magic casting hand on the victim.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

blizzaga would do the same in FF, nothing real different it's just a more in depth look of magic

Blight

You guy's forget that they were trying to make the cutscene really realiltic looking the black stuff could just be an effect. I'm pretty sure a point blank Blizzaga could have frozen ven solid, while a simple counter attck on terra would be less effective.

Think of it look being shot by a Shotgun from farther away the impact looks different than it would if it was less than a mm from your head

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
This is not Final Fantasy, this is Kingdom Hearts, the only blizzard spells in Kingdom Hearts are, Blizzard, Blizzara, and Blizzaga, considering that Blizzaga is the most powerful, it'd make sense that it'd be able to freeze a person, especially considering if the one casting Blizzaga has the magic casting hand on the victim.

Ah, but it doesnt freeze a heartless nor have we seen it freeze a person in any cutscene.

Jake

I don't agree with anything you just said.............Riku did want the Keyblade, why do you think he got all booty-hurt when it went back to Sora.............Nomura also said there is no clear division between Good and Evil which means that a Keyblade would choose one from the Darkness if their heart was strong, but exceptionally strong, not just full of Darkness but a master of it, like Riku was when he fought Roxas in KH2FM................And no, just no u can't have complete control over something as powerful as the 2 forces of the universe, light and dark are opposites, and they are infinite, just like twilight, they make up the 3 laws in KH......................

A

Anima Relic

Ah, but it doesnt freeze a heartless nor have we seen it freeze a person in any cutscene.

Nor have we seen anyone attempt to freeze someone in a cutscene either, and Sora uses his keyblade to cast magic, not his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back