• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 people in the Org.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniKBM

Probobly doing somthing Heavy Metal related
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hi i'm new but now to the topic if only 2 people remaned after COM how in KH2 is there 13?:confused: It seems like a short amount of time to make 11 people join. and a know one new peson Xladin (or somthing like that) but who are the rest?:confused:
Please answere.
Off topic:how do you make a sig?

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
konnichi wa OmniKBM its okay for double posted i did it once. but dont double post again. but this is how u make a sig just go to user CP and on the left there is a list click on the one that says edit signature. i dont no how to do pics on there.o yeah about double posten just click on edit and u can continue with typein on that one. make sure its yours .okay.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
OK... there are 13 people in the Organization, counting the ones killed in COM. Not all of the Organization died there though. Only a few people were stationed at castle oblivion, and all of them died besides axel.

Larxene, Marluxia, Zexion, Lexaeus, and vexen were all killed in Castle oblivion.

So, 13 - 5 = 8.

There are 8 people left in the Organization.

Diz, Axel, and Xaldin are 3. And I'm not sure if Riku and Mickey count as two of the thirteen, but if they did, then we know 5 of the 8 Members alive. And if you count the Enigmatic man, then there is only 2 Members that we do not know of.

TheForgottenHeart

OK I don't think King Mickey and Riku will be counted into the 13 members. The Group was called the 13th Order before they even joined, if they are even apart of it. So there had to be 13 original members. There's Axel, Lexaeus, Vexen, Larxene, Marluxia, Zexion, and Diz. 13-7=6. 6-1=5 because now we found out about Xaldin. Out of the 5, one of them is the Enigmatic man. There are four more members that have yet to be revealed and they are the ones behind enigmatic man in Hollow Bastion.

E

Ecstacy

OK I don't think King Mickey and Riku will be counted into the 13 members. The Group was called the 13th Order before they even joined, if they are even apart of it. So there had to be 13 original members. There's Axel, Lexaeus, Vexen, Larxene, Marluxia, Zexion, and Diz. 13-7=6. 6-1=5 because now we found out about Xaldin. Out of the 5, one of them is the Enigmatic man. There are four more members that have yet to be revealed and they are the ones behind enigmatic man in Hollow Bastion.

I beleive that king mickey and riku are and have been part of the organization this whole time just because no one knows when they could have joined them. but i do agree with the rest that you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back