• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 super heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
You know how everyone in the organization has a heartless as well. Well nomura stated that there are heartless of them somewhere else. Do you think they are regular heartless like sora was or really powerful?

Beyene

Its been stated that there Heartless are normal heartless.

Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?

"Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form." (Note the about)

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Beyene said:
Its been stated that there Heartless are normal heartless.

Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?

"Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form." (Note the about)

Since it is coming eventually, let me be the first to say it. Zexion, there we go, it was said, now we don't need to hear it anymore.

Beyene

What? Are you hopeing it is him, or will people hear hope he is the other?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Someone was going to soon say that Zexion kept his human form, so I said it, I and now we don't need to speak about that anymore.

Aros123

well there probably normal heartless, i mean when sora became a heartless he was just a mear shadow type yet he had a nobody

Joey Batz

Honestly, if the rest of the Organization (most notably, Ansem's apprentices) were as evil as the Secret Ansem Reports said they were, they were probably turned into Darkside Heartless. The more darkness in your heart, the bigger a Heartless you become (Shadow, Neo-Shadow, Darkball, Invisible, Darkside). That's why Sora only became a Shadow; not that much darkness in his heart. Unless Nomura throws in some new convoluted twist, I wouldn't count on seeing 13 super Heartless.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
this should be in the spoiler section....but i guess they have heartless versions of them self....i wouldnt I HAVNT PLAYED THE GAME YET

Okay. The super Heartless are:
Darkside 2
Guard Armour
Trickmaster
Stealth Sneak
Opposite Armour
Pot Centipede
Parasite Cage
Behemoth
Kurt Zisa
Phantom
Darkside 3
Xehanort
Heartless Sora

There. Thirteen super Heartless. The thirteen Nobodies of the Organisation XIII. It's all clear now. Unless the SH aren't in KH1.

Last edited:

lostdude

you mean the thing stuck to the mountain? i remember that from that old movie that had mickey messing with his masters hat( im pretty sure its that one cant remember the name though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back