• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

Not exactly. Check out the link in the original post, it's from the KH Short Stories and it's very interesting.

I think the powers that they receive, like water and fire, come from their personalities, but their actual weapons result from memories in some form.

So either Marluxia was a farmer, or he was an executioner. o_0

Yikes...I don't like either scenario...

I think your the only one who looked at the link! Thank you! Executioner sounds too manly for marluxia o im going to say he was a gardener.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^That would mean that Zexion was killed by a book...? And Luxord was mauled to death by a deck of cards?

Anyways, it doesn't matter; you don't actually die when you become a Nobody; the heart just gets separated from the body and soul.

I think your the only one who looked at the link! Thank you! Executioner sounds too manly for marluxia o im going to say he was a gardener.

You're welcome!

Actually, I don't think Marluxia acts girly at all in CoM, minus the pink hair and the flower power. He's very powerful, and I think the "executioner" role would suit him better.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Using weapons that killed them

Now that's not right.....

The weapons they use have nothing to do with their deaths.....

For all you know Zexion could have been blown up.

Or Marluxia could have suficated.

Or Xemnas could have been assassinated by someone with a gun!

No one knows how they died.

And with that I'm going to stop this rant here because I'm getting this thread off subject.

A

Audo

I found it interesting that they say that their weapons are created from memories of their times as humans.
It ties in nicely seeing as how the Nobodies who don't have memories of their time as Nobodies (Nami, Roxas, Xion) don't seem to have weapons of their own.

But no, i dont think it has anything to do with their 'profession'.
The Organization was using Castle Oblivion and Nami to unravel the mystery of their own abilities/powers. Which, most likely means that - yes - it does have to do with memories.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, scythes are usually used in farming.
I don't really think that their weapons have to do with their previous professions.

Twilightprince10

I found it interesting that they say that their weapons are created from memories of their times as humans.
It ties in nicely seeing as how the Nobodies who don't have memories of their time as Nobodies (Nami, Roxas, Xion) don't seem to have weapons of their own.

But no, i dont think it has anything to do with their 'profession'.
The Organization was using Castle Oblivion and Nami to unravel the mystery of their own abilities/powers. Which, most likely means that - yes - it does have to do with memories.

Undoubtedly the memmories of their past proffesions will be part of their memories soo... you could say that the jobs of some members will play a role in their weapondry.

Draconian

No, I believe their weaponry does have to deal with memory, as stated in the story (it was pretty cool. You're welcome).
But proffesions, in my opinion, have nothing to deal with it.
It probably represents their personalities, and how they reacted to things.
Larxene, for example, was most likely a spoiled child, and so reacted maliciously to all things that opposed her.
Marluxia seems to be like a philospher from his basic summary using the story. He was not sure of the world, and was constantly contemplating, showing his maniacal yet caluclative manner when trying to rebel and take control of the Organization.
Their weapons and powers seem to be from a personal and a nonpersonal view of one's self. Take Namine and Roxas for example, and their last conversation, which suggests this.

UrbanQuattrus

That Makes sense. May ey axel got the chakrams because of his FIERY peronality.

I don't get the connection. What do chakrams have to do with fire? And what is "fiery" about Axel's personality? Versus nobodies like Larxene or Demyx or Xigbar, who all seem to have similar attitudes.

His powers are of nothingness, and you can say the same of his personality.
That is until he uses rage and anger, which can be exemplified in his beams and beam sabers.

That's like saying a person fights with a hammer because of his feelings of mirth and laughter. What to beam sabers have to do with any emotion? What does any weapon have to do with any emotion?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't think Larxene was spoiled.
I think that a rough childhood would lead to her sadistic nature, a la Elle in Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back