• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

Im glad my thread has lasted this long! Of course if the organization is involved it bound to last! Im ready to go to sleep soo... see all of you tommorrow nd i hope you guys continue with this thread! seeya!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This novel really did give great insight. I hope that Days is like this.
Demyx was beyond cute. Poor guy, trying to get his life back by playing the sitar.
And Zexy, what a guy. <3

This really solidified the Larxene/Marluxia couple here. They added a lot of depth to her character with this, and with his. I wonder what Larxene's life was like, the poor girl. ;__;

And Axel pretty much brought the "I really didn't like any of them" thing on himself. Larxene tried to interact, and he totally cut her down. And atleast Luxord played cards with him. :/

BTW, I'm still wondering whether Elle was based off of her somehow. That's too many coincidences. Kind of astounding.

Blonde
Electric
Cute
Sadists

It really is.

Awards
I still flourish at the mention <3.

I knew there had to be depth inside for being who she is, and bad experiences in life was number one. After all, Sigmund Freud did say that sadism [or masochism] is a disease developing from an incorrect development of the child psyche. Thus, why all serial killers stem from a horrible childhood [not that I think Larxene is a serial killer...>.>]

And here I thought I couldn't love her more.

It really is great though. I actually thought Larxene's flirtatious manner was cute, believe it or not.

How she seemed to be coming on to Axel, he showed no sign of interest, and then she goes to Marluxia. Probably thinking along the lines of "Hey, I can't feel love, but based on my memories, I would have thought this red head is totally hot" xD

And, definitely, there was never a doubt in my mind that Larxene was hurt as her original self in some way. So I never particularly blamed her for how she was.

I mean, it IS natural. Schadenfreude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway, anyone else curious about the fact that it seems as though Xemnas knew what was going to happen in CO? I think he wanted Vexen and Zexion to stay alive long enough to get a certain amount of research done, with Lexaeus acting as the body guard as Lexaeus himself said. It's just interesting how he mentioned to Zexion that Xemnas might have been trying to get rid of some of the newer members...

It brings me back to an old idea I had. I know I had evidence for it, I'll probably dig it up later. But basically it said that he knew what happens when a Nobody is destroyed, how they can return to their originals and, as such, he intentionally let the Organization fall.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I thought Larxene was adorable =3. Just the way the words were written. And it was cute how she's like "How does this Org. coat look on me?" *twirls around* Kyaa!.

Demyx is definitely not the spastic person we have come to know anymore. There was such emo in there.

And does anybody like Vexen? At all?

Lexaeus speaks. OMG.

But, all this can be discussed in the respective thread of translations in the KH2 section.

Blonde
Electric
Cute
Sadists

It really is.

Still arguing whether is coincidence, or it was copied/based on it.

And who mentioned Larxene????

-_-

Minus the ones I quoted, her name popped up a few times.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I thought Larxene was adorable =3. Just the way the words were written. And it was cute how she's like "How does this Org. coat look on me?" *twirls around* Kyaa!.

Adorable.

Demyx is definitely not the spastic person we have come to know anymore. There was such emo in there.
I'd be grumpy if Xaldin walked in on me.
But, yes. There's so much to find out about the Organization members.
I really, REALLY hope Days goes down this road.

And does anybody like Vexen? At all?
Certainly not Zexion.

Lexaeus speaks. OMG.
He showed a small glimmer of personality. *gasp*
I think Zexy and Lexaeus are a funny duo. Tall, Short.

Still arguing whether is coincidence, or it was copied/based on it.
It'd be pretty amazing if it was copied/based. If I ever meet the maker of Heroes, I'll ask.

It really is great though. I actually thought Larxene's flirtatious manner was cute, believe it or not.

How she seemed to be coming on to Axel, he showed no sign of interest, and then she goes to Marluxia. Probably thinking along the lines of "Hey, I can't feel love, but based on my memories, I would have thought this red head is totally hot" xD

And, definitely, there was never a doubt in my mind that Larxene was hurt as her original self in some way. So I never particularly blamed her for how she was.

I mean, it IS natural. Schadenfreude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - Larxene tells you about Schadenfreude

Anyway, anyone else curious about the fact that it seems as though Xemnas knew what was going to happen in CO? I think he wanted Vexen and Zexion to stay alive long enough to get a certain amount of research done, with Lexaeus acting as the body guard as Lexaeus himself said. It's just interesting how he mentioned to Zexion that Xemnas might have been trying to get rid of some of the newer members...

It brings me back to an old idea I had. I know I had evidence for it, I'll probably dig it up later. But basically it said that he knew what happens when a Nobody is destroyed, how they can return to their originals and, as such, he intentionally let the Organization fall.
This actually gives me chills, and a whole new outlook on Xemnas.
Wow, just wow.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I never really thought of Schadenfreude, now that I notice. It definitely fits her situation. Guess you learn something new every day. Thanks for the link.

And I guess this further cements that Xemnas wasn't ignorant on Castle Oblivion. I don't think he tried to get rid of Zexion or Lexeaus, or the Basement group [that was Axel's fault], however, it seems, from the conversation, that he had purposedly chosen Axel, Larxene, and Marluxia to be rid of for some reason on suspicion? Didn't quite understand. So new members were found to die after promised a Heart? [even though Larxene was wishy washy on having one] That's kind of effed up. Here I thought Xemnas will have redeemable qualities.

This new twist will probably be in 358/2 Days [hopefully].

I don't really blame Marluxia now [especially as he seemed fine with Xemnas in the beginning, and was a nice guy, in terms of how he is in CoM].

Adorable.

x3

We need more of her. I think Nomura wasted a very awesome female character in the making, because she's more dimensional than the rest combined [I certainly find her more interesting]. And considering the lack of them, and the constant Kairi forms...

I'd be grumpy if Xaldin walked in on me.
But, yes. There's so much to find out about the Organization members.
I really, REALLY hope Days goes down this road.

I was doubting 358/2 Days, yet, this does give me some faith.

I just find it sad that all this are in Novels, rather than the actual game.

Certainly not Zexion.

Nor Larxene [as if that wasn't obvious in Re: CoM].

Nor Marluxia [he seems too keen on getting rid of him]

Nor Axel [was all too happy killing him and poking fun at him with Larxie].

Nor the fandom [except a select few].

Wonder who else will be added, minus Lexeaus.

Just because he seems too nice to think ill of others.

He showed a small glimmer of personality. *gasp*
I think Zexy and Lexaeus are a funny duo. Tall, Short.

I really hated how Lexeaus's character was so shafted, by the way D<.

And wow, I never thought of a duo that way. I actually like it. Lexeaus appears to respect Zexion, after all, if the words in his death were anything to go by. And most conversations involve them. If you think about it, a few has sort of have someone to hang out with. This. Xemnas and Saïx. Axel and Roxas. Marluxia and Larxene.

It'd be pretty amazing if it was copied/based. If I ever meet the maker of Heroes, I'll ask.

It'll be interesting to know, that's for sure. I mean, all Elle needs is kunai and ninja moves, plus immense speed, and she'll be the real life Larxene.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It'll be interesting to know, that's for sure. I mean, all Elle needs is kunai and ninja moves, plus immense speed, and she'll be the real life Larxene.
I might crap myself if she voices her in CoM (but she won't)
*crosses fingers that it is someone good*

It always irked me how Lexaeus got shafted, too.
Like I said, hopefully Days will clear this all up.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I might crap myself if she voices her in CoM (but she won't)
*crosses fingers that it is someone good*

It always irked me how Lexaeus got shafted, too.
Like I said, hopefully Days will clear this all up.

I wish. Then we can hear Kristen's opinion, and see if she actually did end up voicing the character she might be based on [or is coincidence].

And Days better. Or I'll be severely disappointed.

Wait, this totally makes sense now... Axel used to be a car!

Or....

Was a car mechanic.

Or loved racing cars.

He seems to be like the city street guy, anyway. Fits the mold.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Ok if I can interupt this wonderful conversation for a moment.....

This thread is about the members weapons (hint the title).

Though what you people are talking about is kinda interesting......

Everyone should atleast try to stay on subject please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back