• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

Organization 13 is probabl best represented by their weapons. Of course their is the constant questioning of how they obtaind their weapons. In the novel translation of LAST MINUITES TO CASTLE OBLIVION it shows demyx playing his sitar.

Translated Kingdomhearts novel by ~Ishtarl-Demonic-Fox on deviantART

This would lead me to believe that this weapon was created from the his occupation in his somebody life. Maybe he was in a band? With 358/2 days shedding light on the organization it would be cool of tetsuya explaining the weapons of the organization.

This is where this thread comes in. I am giving a challenge to all you members of KHI. Lets see if any of you can give our beloved organization members a reason for their weapon. ( ex: zexion uses a book because he was a researcher.) I hope this this will ease the pain of all the aqua is xion threads and the kairis grandma is aqua threads that have been popping up.

Sora-keyblade

I live in the dark the dark lives in the shadows a
Organization 13 is probabl best represented by their weapons. Of course their is the constant questioning of how they obtaind their weapons. In the novel translation of LAST MINUITES TO CASTLE OBLIVION it shows demyx playing his sitar.

Translated Kingdomhearts novel by ~Ishtarl-Demonic-Fox on deviantART

This would lead me to believe that this weapon was created from the his occupation in his somebody life. Maybe he was in a band? With 358/2 days shedding light on the organization it would be cool of tetsuya explaining the weapons of the organization.

This is where this thread comes in. I am giving a challenge to all you members of KHI. Lets see if any of you can give our beloved organization members a reason for their weapon. ( ex: zexion uses a book because he was a researcher.) I hope this this will ease the pain of all the aqua is xion threads and the kairis grandma is aqua threads that have been popping up.

you already took 2 of them and maybe axel had his weapon because he was a real assasin :unsure:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The weapons for the most part represent their personality/powers, not their professions before their creation.

Twilightprince10

The weapons for the most part represent their personality/powers, not their professions before their creation.

So... i guess taht would mean demyx plays that sitar because hes a wimp!Well i guess you can close the thread if its been answered. unless you guys want to keep tossing out ideas.

Iridium

Awards
So... i guess taht would mean demyx plays that sitar because hes a wimp!Well i guess you can close the thread if its been answered. unless you guys want to keep tossing out ideas.

I'd like to close this, but I'll give it a chance, however if this degrades into spam then I will have no choice. And I wouldn't go and say that about Demy lol. Like I said it reflects his personality and powers, and water can be soothing and calm or become a raging river, and the same can be said for an instrument like a Sitar.

Twilightprince10

Never thought of it that way irdium. Demyx sounds twice as cool! How about saix, his weapon could be precieved as strong will and strength. tahts the vibe i get from the claymour.

Iridium

Awards
His powers are of nothingness, and you can say the same of his personality.
That is until he uses rage and anger, which can be exemplified in his beams and beam sabers.

Awards
That is interesting though. Now we at least know the weapons are made from memories. And here's something else:

I wonder what sort of person will sit in that last remaining seat?

Seems as though Xemnas already expected there to be 13 members from the beginning.

Actually, just the whole story is really revealing about their characters. Xaldin seems to be interested in how one retains memories of their past life, Marluxia seems to feel as hollow as a Nobody as he was as a human, and Larxene doesn't want to get a new heart knowing that the emotion comes with pain. Great stuff.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Not exactly. Check out the link in the original post, it's from the KH Short Stories and it's very interesting.

Last Minutes to Castle Oblivion said:
Standing against the wall was his Sitar. Even as a weapon, the special Sitar was created from the memories of his time as a human.

I think the powers that they receive, like water and fire, come from their personalities, but their actual weapons result from memories in some form.

So either Marluxia was a farmer, or he was an executioner. o_0

Yikes...I don't like either scenario...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back