• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 years!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viku

It can be any of the following

A- Time dosen't pass the same way in the Realm of Darkness

B-Aqua has the "disney gene" that dosen't make her age (See Donald's Nephews)

C- MILF alert

VLR.XIII

-- By the way, how many years before the first game is this game set? Nomura: About 9 to 10 years before.

Not quite 10, not that it matters.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
BbS - 10 years before KH1. So we have 10 years.
It takes a year from KH1 to KH2 - 11 years have passed.
KH2 to AtW and Aqua happens a 1 year after KH2 - So 12 years have passed.

From the beginning of KH1 to the end of KH1 is way less then a year. So it's still 12 years.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Does it really matter how much time it is, give or take a year? The fact of the matter is it's been over a decade since the events of BBS. So, I'm wondering what Aqua's been doing all this time, should this really be the case. Well, if Another Dive is not a rumor, maybe that will tell us what's been happening. This secret ending has got me wanting KH3 a lot more though. I just hope that Another Dive and KH3 are going to be developed side by side or overlap.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
All she's been doing is trying to find Terra. And what better way to do it is by looking in darkness.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's 11 years to be exact. I'm guessing that the Realm of Darkness doesn't effect age.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
When did he say that? Is that like in a translated version of the Secret Ending or something?

Yes, Ansem said it had been a years since he arrived in the realm of darkness and tehn he said he caused trouble for so many young people and mentions Sora, meaning that he must have arrived in the realm of darkness when he was caught in the explosion during KH2 which he says was a year ago.

Meaning Aqua's been in the realm of darkness for 12 years now. I think I remember Ansem saying that in the realm of nothingness even time lost all meaning, maybe the same is true for the realm of darkness.

Kaxej

Now watch Riku end up with Aqua since she's technically still 16. :D

But she's been wandering around there for 12 years and comes up upon the Dark Margin, where she meets Ansem the Wise. I'm betting that this is the tie-in with Coded. Sora needs to return to free everyone from the past from their suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back