• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14th Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanQuattrus

Maybe her weapon is no weapon at all... maybe she's not even meant to be a fighter, maybe her purpose in the Organization is something else.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
to be honest, I think it'll be a sword like weapon maybe even two
List of weapons

Lasers-nothingness
Gun Arrows-space
Lances-wind
Shield-ice
tomahawk-earth
lexicon (encyclopedia)-illusion
claymore-moon
chakram-fire
sitar-water
cards-time
sythe-flowers (nature?)
knives-lightining
keyblade-light

I'd say a sword
or something similar to
riku's soul eater.
as for an element,
I think a common RPG element missing is
dark
night
even white magic
like curing/healing
or reviving

I would even like to say

a sword (a simple one or dual swords) with the element of poison seeing that the character is a female and poison is a common element for female characters ^_^

Nyaruma

I think that her element could be something like surprise. It would be something like this:

14: SURPRISE!

*Every other member mauls the opponent*

14: Well that was easy.

And her weapon can be a bull horn so that she can make her opponents deaf first. :p

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Huge Longsword/Buster Sword
Nothing, no weapon, but she uses ultra powerful magic, or can summon the weapons of the previous members to fight with

Not a bow, the ranged weapon is already covered by Xigbar's Guns

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
it was just stated in an interview that this 14th member is a nobody on a brand new character. And that the org did not change its name while she was in it....I'm thinking that either she was either destroyed or she could still be alive as of KHII. I think the weapon could be a katana or less likely an battle axe. Most likely it will be a smaller weapon being that this member is a small woman.

IKnoMyABC's!!!

lol she's probably gonna have like thunder moves or something...
she might even have like a big sword cuz you kno how they always want to make the girls seem stronger than boys so yea that would be really cool but i think it will be something that we'd least expect n be like "O why didnt i think of thaaattttttt!!!"

Seikay

a crowbar. that would be cool. she could be a chick from grand theft auto. beat the $H*t outta people with a crowbar XD

Dman2.0

maby a sorwd and powers might be teloportation like how sephiroth teleports in battlwe

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
doubt it, roxas already has a keyblade
but he has it because he's sora's nobody

unless the new member is the nobody of a keyblader o_O
....as if one of the 3 keybearers..... lost their heart *gasp!*

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
A keyblade IS a possibility. Maybe not much of one but still a possibility nonetheless. Anyways. I personally think its gonna be one of three things.

1. A whip.
2. Swords/A sword as people have been saying
3. Something completely unexpected that we would never have guessed. Kh likes to do that to us. =P

As for an element. Hm. I'm gonna have to agree with the main idea of healer or some kind of magic. There doesn't seem to be a 100% magic user yet. I mean. They all use magic. But. I dunno what i'm saying. XD Hard to explain.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ok, here is what I think, not weapon wise, but story wise, see the 14th member was used as a backup plan for the organization XIII. See what Xehanort did was he searched for a 14th member for the safety of the Org, he wanted to make sure they could all come back, if they were ever defeted, so what he did was he put the 14th member to sleep, and not to worry the outsiders (sora riku ect.) he still called them Org. XIII. So the 14th member will awake and restore the Org. IF ever member was defeted, but since Roxas wasn't...TA DA!!! So, the Org. was screwed over by Roxas!GOO Roxas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back