• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14th.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
14th.
img004.jpg

A brief recap of Xion, the 14th member of the XIII Order.
-She has something to do with his memories.
-She wields a keyblade, which she claims is real and Riku claims is fake
-Riku believes her to be a Nobody

(I'd first like to announce this theory is going on the assumption Ven's heart/memories somehow reside within Sora.)

So theory:

14th is Aqua.
14th is not a Nobody.
In fact, 14th is not real.
The 14th is the incarnation of Ven's memories. Namely those of Aqua.

Namine: "Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source.
Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking?
Namine: "For him, it would be an important key."
Diz: "Do you understand what it is?"
Namine: If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it.
Diz: "She...?"
Let's say those missing memories that flow out incidentally become Aqua/14th/Xion.

Front Gate of the Beast's Castle
Riku: "Who are you? Why do you have the keyblade?"
14th: "Why are you dressed like a member of the Organization?"
Riku: "Don't interfere with Sora's sleep!"
Riku: "What you have... That keyblade is fake."
14th: "Don't tell me that! You, don't lie!"
Riku: "Indeed, you may be a nobody."
Let's look at yet another bit of dialog the 14th is involved in.
If 14th is in fact a physical manifestation of memories, that would explain why Riku thinks the Keyblade is fake. Neither of them are lying, because I believe the 14th feels her keyblade is real, because her memories tell her its real.

IDK. I feel like I'm babbling.

Let's also look at the last part of the dialog, Riku saying the 14th might be a Nobody.
I can understand why he might think that, if 14th is really what I think she is.
She lacks a heart and she wears a cloak of nothingness.
Yeah. I don't blame Riku. But look at his word choice. 'Indeed, you may be a nobody" I think that insinuates he isn't sure.

Yeah.
I'm definitely babbling.

Now that I typed up the two things on my mind all day, I will go read Breaking Dawn.
I await your thrashings!

Oh.
And ty SufferingAngel, for putting up with me over AIM.
Also, ty Riku-Keyblade for those very helpful threads.

T

tazztig

There is a strong way that she could be aqua, seeing how she is connected with ven/sora.>>

A

Audo

Where did I even say that?
XD
Sorry I meant "his". I meant, since when did Xion have anything to do with memory problems basically.

State

Awards
This thread reminds me alot of RK's what we know about Xion, anyways, perhaps she's manipulating Sora's memories for self defense, such as when Roxas dares to attack her, she manipulates his memories and connects them to Roxas to cause a headache and a weakspot. OR, she's using the memories to convince Roxas out of the org.

Gabo

Sorry I meant "his". I meant, since when did Xion have anything to do with memory problems basically.

Namine: "Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source.
Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking?
Namine: "For him, it would be an important key."
Diz: "Do you understand what it is?"
Namine: If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it.
Diz: "She...?"

I think we can assume that much, her having a connection with memories, I mean.
Though I might be assuming too much

This thread reminds me alot of RK's what we know about Xion, anyways, perhaps she's manipulating Sora's memories for self defense, such as when Roxas dares to attack her, she manipulates his memories and connects them to Roxas to cause a headache and a weakspot. OR, she's using the memories to convince Roxas out of the org.
RK's thread is all facts.
Obviously here, there is a lot of speculating.
I don't agree with what you said about her manipulating the memories though
=\

A

Audo

That's what I thought she was referring to as well... until SA pointed out it could be Nami doing her silly SoKai shipping again -____-

State

Awards

I also think that Namine and Xion are connected. Also, this may be just a coincidence but, Xion has Namine's "i" and "n", just saying.

Gabo

I also think that Namine and Xion are connected. Also, this may be just a coincidence but, Xion has Namine's "i" and "n", just saying.
Sharing two letters.
Thats horrible logic.

Awards
14th.
img004.jpg

(I'd first like to announce this theory is going on the assumption Ven's heart/memories somehow reside within Sora.)

So theory:

14th is Aqua.
14th is not a Nobody.
In fact, 14th is not real.
The 14th is the incarnation of Ven's memories. Namely those of Aqua.

Let's say those missing memories that flow out incidentally become Aqua/14th/Xion.

Let's look at yet another bit of dialog the 14th is involved in.
If 14th is in fact a physical manifestation of memories, that would explain why Riku thinks the Keyblade is fake. Neither of them are lying, because I believe the 14th feels her keyblade is real, because her memories tell her its real.

IDK. I feel like I'm babbling.

Let's also look at the last part of the dialog, Riku saying the 14th might be a Nobody.
I can understand why he might think that, if 14th is really what I think she is.
She lacks a heart and she wears a cloak of nothingness.
Yeah. I don't blame Riku. But look at his word choice. 'Indeed, you may be a nobody" I think that insinuates he isn't sure.

Yeah.
I'm definitely babbling.

Now that I typed up the two things on my mind all day, I will go read Breaking Dawn.
I await your thrashings!

Oh.
Also, ty Riku-Keyblade for those very helpful threads.

Definitely possible. It's very similar to my "14th is Xemnas's memories of Aqua" theory.
Looking at that quote:

Namine: "Regardless of how I assemble [Sora's] memories, they begin to flow out [Something is missing or incomplete, the chain of memories is broken, so it flows back out]... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source. [If a memory has a connection to someone else as a memory, Sora cannot regain that memory since it belongs to that person. But that memory is the missing link, he needs it to regain his other memories]
Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking? [Will Sora be able to awaken with his memories without that memory?]
Namine: "For him, it would be an important key." [No, it is a necessary connection to the other memories]
Diz: "Do you understand what it is?" [What is that missing memory and how can it return?]
Namine: If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it. [Since that missing memory is connected to both Sora and someone else (maybe Ven through Roxas), it is neutrally freed and manifests as Aqua/Xion. However, it is clearly unstable, so the manifestation of Aqua might not be ablle to handle the truth]
Diz: "She...?" [Aqua/Xion]

Well, that's at least how I think it could possibly be interpreted.

Gabo

Not horrible logic but horrible assumation madear, I just wanted to inplant a silly connection that MIGHT turn real.
Uhmm. Yeah. But not for the reasons you listed. And you know that.
Thats called spam.
So stop it.

A

Audo

Oh jeez, and all XIV members of Org XIII have an 'x' in their name. Dangit, they must be connected!

xegerog

unlikely. i am not sure but didnt nomura say the the 14th was not aqua or namine?and the fourteenth looks two short to be aqua. it might be true...but i doubt it

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You're welcome, but I do feel like I have to raise the same issue to possible rain on this parade.
When exactly was the 14th created?
Seeing how Axel - a member with the number 8 indicating he's been around for a while - claims he keeps bringing Xion back whenever she runs away, I'd assume she's been around for a while. Namely - possibly before Sora ever had his Memories messed with.
How does that fit into your theory? :)

State

Awards
You're welcome, but I do feel like I have to raise the same issue to possible rain on this parade.
Seeing how Axel - a member with the number 8 indicating he's been around for a while - claims he keeps bringing Xion back whenever she runs away, I'd assume she's been around for a while. Namely - possibly before Sora ever had his Memories messed with.

Well, Axel IS the special "member eraser" since his jog is to assasinate those who are traitors, like Vexen and Marluxia. Axel SHOULD have all the basic and advanced info of ALL the members since when his needed to kill someone, he makes the job.

A

Audo

unlikely. i am not sure but didnt nomura say the the 14th was not aqua or namine?and the fourteenth looks two short to be aqua. it might be true...but i doubt it
He only said it wasn't Naminé

If she were to come after CoM, and he said that later in the game, it could still work.

Gabo

When the character was created, I'm still feeling it was either during the events of COM or perhaps during the initial stabbing which separated Roxas from Sora.
I'm leaning towards the events of COM though.

Xion and Axel are arguing it seems.
Axel: "No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back."
You're using that quote to assume she's been around a while.
I don't view it that way.
Partially because she's the 14th member. Which makes me think she didn't really come into being until after or around the time of Roxas, and the Order doesn't seem like it'd waste its time with recruiting new members. Especially not one with a keyblade.

The quote can be viewed several different ways so its impossible to say who is 'right.'
You view it as if she's tried escaping multiple times.
If thats the case why would she still be alive or allowed to roam free?

I view it as thats her first time escaping and Axel is making it damn clear not to do it again because he'd bring her back regardless.

Its really just a matter of opinion on the quote, for now anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back