• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► 1st girlfriend (Maybe)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Wow, 16 and never had a girlfriend....pathetic. XD

Anyway, I was waiting for the bus after school, and this girl I've never seen/talked to comes up to me, hands me a note, and walks off. I read the note, and she wants me to be her boyfriend. I just stood there with my mouth open, looking like a moron. My problem is that I've never talked to girls much, so I don't know what to say or do. She said in the note that she wanted me to call tonight and see if we could go out. I decided not to because I think I need some time to think. Did I make the right decision in waiting?

T

Tyler Durden

Indeed.

Was she good looking? Even if she wasn't, I think that you're allowed one ugly-but-nice girl per year.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
exactly dude call her! how many times have you heard of some girl coming up to a guy wanting to be his girlfriend without any sort of game before hand.

Thats almost as good as sexing a complete stranger just cause it's Wednesday (and they don't have an VD's)

well maybe not the same but you get my point.

I say take the chance

T

Tyler Durden

Oh, I would love for some random stranger to secks me just because it was Wednesday. I may even start going to church, praising god.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Honestly, if you don't know her why would you date her? Seriously, didn't have a girlfriend until I was 17 because I didn't want to date someone I did know/like. Eventually me and my best friend (who is a girl) started dating.

So try talking to this girl a bit first. Tell her you two should take it slow and get to know each other before committing to a relationship. Hell if you two never talked before she wants to date you just going on looks (which isn't good).

T

Tyler Durden

It's bad that she finds him attractive enough to throw herself into a relationship with him?

I CALL BULLSHIT

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
I just stood there with my mouth open, looking like a moron.
thescream.png

so did ya call her yet???

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Mikail said:
Honestly, if you don't know her why would you date her? Seriously, didn't have a girlfriend until I was 17 because I didn't want to date someone I did know/like. Eventually me and my best friend (who is a girl) started dating.

So try talking to this girl a bit first. Tell her you two should take it slow and get to know each other before committing to a relationship. Hell if you two never talked before she wants to date you just going on looks (which isn't good).
^
that's how it happened with me only I was 16 two years and we're going strong.
Either way it could go good, esh up to you

Dawning Kense said:
Oh, I would love for some random stranger to secks me just because it was Wednesday. I may even start going to church, praising god.

I LOL'd so hard

Dawning Kensei FTW!

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
It's bad that she finds him attractive enough to throw herself into a relationship with him?

I CALL BULLSHIT

Well apparently she knows nothing about what a real relationship is. If you think that just finding someone attractive means you should date them then you don't know what a real relationship is either.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Thanks, everyone. The reason I didn't call her because I want to get to know her better, and I think the best way to do that is in person. I'm not sure if this "relationship" will work, though, because from what she said in the note, I think she's a Freshman, and I'm a Sophomore. Different teachers, classes, yada yada. I'll talk to her tomorrow if I see her.

On the note of her being cute, she's kinda cute. Not exactly beautiful, but not hideous.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Thanks, everyone. The reason I didn't call her because I want to get to know her better, and I think the best way to do that is in person. I'm not sure if this "relationship" will work, though, because from what she said in the note, I think she's a Freshman, and I'm a Sophomore. Different teachers, classes, yada yada. I'll talk to her tomorrow if i see her.

That my friend is a stupid reason to not date someone. When I was in highschool do you know how many of my friends dating someone a year younger than them? Tons. I was the only one (out of a group of 6) who was dating someone their own age. My other best bud, his girlfriend is a year younger than us and they've been dating (happily) for almost a year and a half.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
She might not be a Freshman, I don't know. Like I said, I've never been in a relationship and I didn't know whether different classes/teachers would make things difficult or not. I'll talk to her tomorrow and get this settled out.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:< Dude, it isn't that bad. I mean...I didn't even get my first kiss until a couple weeks ago for godsakes.

anyway.
I suggest at least calling her. Who knows.

Although...you may want to actually get to know her first before she turns out to be one of those crazy girls or something. D: Never know.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
What the hell are you doing here? You should be on the phone finding something to talk about. Talk about it tomorrow? Ya gotta be kidding me. Talk about it tonight!

T

Tyler Durden

Well apparently she knows nothing about what a real relationship is. If you think that just finding someone attractive means you should date them then you don't know what a real relationship is either.

So you're saying tht finding someone attractive to date when you're in high school is bad?

What if they really hit it off? Would they not have a 'real' relationship because they started dating just because they found each other attractive?

You seem to forget that this is high school, not some melo dramatic serious soap opera. Casual relationships are fun, and very common. And then the people actually lik each other, and...well, you should get my point.

Rix

:)
Awards
Sounds like the girl could have been secretly in love or intrested in you for a while:) i think you should call and get to know her better.

And no hurry! Theres many that doesn't have any gfs or bfs before high school.A friend of mine didn't get her first kiss before she was 18 and she is that kind of girl that is pretty and all the boys like her:p LOL

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
thescream.png

so did ya call her yet???

Ooh he's sexy where'd you find that pic, photobucket? Best place to find a man.

Anywho Mythological Omega, you just sound a little nervous. I say go for it. You may like her and if you dont write her a break up note and walk off. What's her name? I personally think names are VERY important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back