• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1up's most anticipated games of E3 2010

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Alright it's loaded now that I stopped something(Duh! How can I be so stupid xD)

Not what I imagined but I can get use to hit. Hope it's not going to be as annoying as the jap version where she keeps saying Hip yup

Key to Truth

Awards
lol, they renamed Air Rider to Sky Climber xDD
Anyways, can't wait to hear all the voices properly. Mainly Terra's.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
you can do that? OMG I fricken love you!! (in a platonic way...thats the right word, right?)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Naw it's fine. Glee finished downloading and then it started to work so I managed to hear it. Thanks anyway.

Apollo

Silver Member
I saw it coming. There has been a lot of hype for it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Thank God that they didn't ruin Aqua's voice. I absolutely adore her voice!

KiasuKiasiMan

Interesting snippet there. Can't wait for E3. Three of Five down, two more to go (Terra and Eraqus)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah, I know, but the script for Days and BBS is different. Call me weird, but I want to hear the Jesse McCartney version of BBS.

Yeah, I guess it would be a little different with Ven, you know maybe a different tone I guess

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Huh. Aqua's voice is a bit less... younger? older? than I expected. But she's still HAWT. If we could have a sample of Terra and a bit more of MX to confirm Nimoy voices him.

Ah, so the battle with Gantu will feature "The Encounter" remix I found on YouTube.

By the way, has anyone who watched the whole list seen War for Cybertron on the list? The new Transformers game? Thanks.

Birnax

Aqua's voice actress sounds good. I hate how style command names are being changed to something kiddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back