• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1up's most anticipated games of E3 2010

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ahhh can't wait for more of these English gameplay shots to come out. Erauqs, I want to hear yooou ;A;

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Now I just need to hear Terra, he better sound like a manly-manly man.

Fortissimo

Even though its just a tiny snippet of game play voicing, she sounds good. Still, I expected a bit more aggressive tones in her voice.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Let's not make his voice to manly, I don't want him to have an overly deep voice. Something dashing and heroic is what I want to Terra to have.

Sempied

It's still a shame Crispin Freeman isn't Terra. He would've been the perfect fit for him.

Oh well whether it be mark Hamill or someone else i'm still excited to hear Terra who it may be.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
omgwtfbbq its Aqua! I love her voice only after hearing her say "Take that!" lol j/k.

I'm waiting for E3 to her what she is going to sound like. And I wish they had played a clip of Terra's voice.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I dunno if we can judge Aqua's voice after hearing just one short line. :/

αsiя

space coke
I can't really say much from that line, especially with all the powerful lines Aqua has in BBS.

Silverslide

I'm just glad we got to hear another voice plus it is similar Aqua's japanese VA, which is what most people are judging by anyway. I was just disappointed after the Nimoy trailer and this has restored my faith.

MandoKeyMaster

It doesn't sound familiar, but yet again, brief voice clip. I'm kinda iffy on Nimoy as Master Xehanort.
I assume McCartney is Ventus?

Terra: *Alessandro Juliani* or Kirk Thornton
Vanitas: *Haley Joel Osment* or Mark Hamill

Rexy

Bronze Member
i love Aqua's voice but i would like it to be Avril Lavigne to do it, i don't know why but i just would like it a lot. i like this one too

Jakek9

Love it, I didn't have an expectation for Aqua's voice, but I can't judge to much from this one line. I think her voice migh be fitting.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I like Aqua`s voice in that one line. I would really like to hear more soon of what her voice is going to be like and the other voices too. I`m really looking forward to E3.

Sempied

It doesn't sound familiar, but yet again, brief voice clip. I'm kinda iffy on Nimoy as Master Xehanort.
I assume McCartney is Ventus?

Terra: *Alessandro Juliani* or Kirk Thornton
Vanitas: *Haley Joel Osment* or Mark Hamill
Edited for spoilers....Wait Jade/Jin as Terra? Holy crap that would fit nicely.

I can't see Alessandro (L.-Death Note) as Terra at all.

As said before I won't give full judgement on Willa based on a short line, like the case with Xehanort.

Really though i'm perplexed as to how people can say they love Aqua's VA by two words giving full judgement, while completely chastising Nimoy of just one line as well. I'm not implying either sound bad, but how odd people are judging this oddly.

Silverslide

That was a good sized line, like 10 words. That is enough to judge his VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back