• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1up's most anticipated games of E3 2010

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

If there is a demo at all.>_>
*Stares at last page article confirming demo.*

And it's highly likely Terra VA will finally revealed since 1UP has demo footage I can bet my left foot that they'll have Terra gameplay with him doing grunts, and battle cries for us to hear if it's really Mark Hamill, or not.

Maybe we'll get Vanitas clip if were lucky

LuxordKing

*Stares at last page article confirming demo.*

And it's highly likely Terra VA will finally revealed since 1UP has demo footage I can bet my left foot that they'll have Terra gameplay with him doing grunts, and battle cries for us to hear if it's really Mark Hamill, or not.

Maybe we'll get Vanitas clip if were lucky

O_O why your Left Foot. Again I just want more Aqua footage because shes my favorite. some Terra because i wanna hear him. New on if it will come out on PSN for PSPgo. And the very Slim possibility of there being a Demo like they did with Dissidia.

αsiя

space coke
[video=youtube;5FhDRlpFvRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhDRlpFvRE&feature=related[/video]

αsiя

space coke
I just noticed that Aqua's back is still uncovered. It seems like the folks at Disney are starting to loosen up their asses. I just wonder why they changed her outfit in the jap version.
It is covered.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I just noticed that Aqua's back is still uncovered. It seems like the folks at Disney are starting to loosen up their asses. I just wonder why they changed her outfit in the jap version.

They're probably still using the Japanese promotional footage with the English GUI edited on top of it. >_>

And I still don't see why Disney keeps getting blamed for that. Nomura could have just as easily decided that it didn't fit Aqua's character. =/

Kyarah

It is covered. In this trailer you can see the uncovered back.

[video=youtube;9by7gPexnCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9by7gPexnCM[/video]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You should rewatch it again, because it clearly shows it's covered.

@ Kyarah - He was referring to the 1up video, and was under the impression that the localized version used Aqua's previous design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back