• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2-D vs 3-D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which?

• 2-D

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 3-D

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Well since there is going to be a RE: CoM, I wanted to see how many people agree with me that 2-D is better than 3-D for CoM.

I think it's better in 2-D, can't really explain why.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
it will be better in 3-D because it will look better and more fun and the characters will be cooler

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Personally,I preffer 3-D over 2-D.I enjoy 2-D,but it's just not as entertaining.2-D just isn't as..I don't know.I can't really explain it really well.I just preffer 3-D.But,hey,that's just my opinion.I'm perfectly fine with 2-D.But,3-D is my preference.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Hmm you know since I haven't played the game in 3-D yet I can't say. Really and truly COM wasn't in 2-D I mean the world was like half 3-D half 2-D.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Hmm you know since I haven't played the game in 3-D yet I can't say. Really and truly COM wasn't in 2-D I mean the world was like half 3-D half 2-D.

It's actually all 2-D, unless you mean the 3-D cutscenes, which there was only 4,including the preview of Roxas.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master

that's what i think. i wont know until i play it in 3d.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
there was a preview or roxas? where?

It's at the end of Riku's mode credits, they show Roxas and the Twilight Town Clock Tower, it's really cool. And they also show another one of those confusing at first, but wise qoutes.

If you wanna see it, I could try to look for it, or take pictures of that part and post it here. And I'll beat Riku's Mode and see the qoute again, then post it here if you want to know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back