• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 disk layer for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

serph

just a thought but did anyone think that the reason why KH2 is so long is because you'll be playing both sides to the story! BHK story and Sora's story from different perspectives! I mean hint clue, another side, another story! I think that eventually they do cross paths but certain things that sora sees and does, the BHK wont do, and vice versa! But you may only play as him after you beat Sora's part of the game! Just like COM, with first Sora, then Riku! If im right man that would be so cool, double the fun, double the play, and more money spent!

KHandBritney

serph said:
just a thought but did anyone think that the reason why KH2 is so long is because you'll be playing both sides to the story! BHK story and Sora's story from different perspectives! I mean hint clue, another side, another story! I think that eventually they do cross paths but certain things that sora sees and does, the BHK wont do, and vice versa! But you may only play as him after you beat Sora's part of the game! Just like COM, with first Sora, then Riku! If im right man that would be so cool, double the fun, double the play, and more money spent!

I dont think that will happen as for the part you said another side another story is it just that the game has new worlds and heartless and all that stuff.

AinzX

Didn't Nomura say something about playing the game from two aspects/two stories in an interview?

AinzX

Drama Setter said:
The game will be mainly played as sora....BHK is only in on some minor parts
If that would be the case, the game would be better, more coherent

Dark Aura

Awards
playing a bhk would be good though and where did you get this info what site?:confused:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
BHK has been said to be the character that will introduce new players to the KH2 story (as in, those who never played KH1 or CoM). The footage has shown him as being the first character you control--you see DiZ and BHK talking in what I think is Castle Oblivion, and a fade-in picture of Sora sleeping in Namine's pod contraption is shown between them.

BHK will go through "the Awakening", or the "Destati" like Sora did in KH1. The footage shows him fighting on a giant stained glass platform with Sora featured as the art.

I seriously doubt that there will be "two sides" to the story like CoM was. BHK's playable moments will probably be interspersed throughout KH2, with Sora still being our main character.

As for the Another Side, Another Story reference--that's just because BHK is the "other side" of Sora's heart, and therefore has "another story".

I think we've covered this topic pretty well now.

Pero La Taco

serph said:

I know that is what we all want. But no, that won't happen. I seriously doubt it. Though, we can still wish.

you start BHK out in the beginning... because its probably showing what happened when sora was sleeping. a disk per charcter? hmmm.. sounds cool..

Beyene

Guys didnt you read some past interviews.
90% Sora 10% BHK.

Check it out http://www.disney.co.jp/interactive/kingdom/2.html
Notice how the all have a top and a bottom. Like on one Side is Good and Other is evil (Light n Dark). I have alrdy decised when I get to Land of the Dragons That were I spend alot of time before I more on. Until I get both Drives or spells in general.

I still wonder if Jungle...watever is coming back. I really doubt it. But having a even bigger Jungle sounds really cool.

EDIT: Also there are 2 tournaments. One in the Colosseum were Herc is. The other where Hades is.

So it like playing through a world twice as long as you did in the 1st one.

On the Duel Layer v. 2discs I prefer 2 disc, basically cause its 2 disc which is better than one lol. Which ever is cheaper and easier.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay there may be because the stuff in kh almost took all of that disk

so maybe there will be another disk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back