• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 Questions i need answered!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~X~

~~~~~
whene u play roxas's story at teh begining can u tell me...is it hard?

and can u also tell me does it take a long time wene u start as sora to get his new costume?

THX

Sharikaaria

roxas' story isn't that hard. it's mainly cutscenes and a few battles here and there.

when you start as sora, you'll only be stuck with his old outfit for a little bit but you get his new outfit pretty quickly. don't worry, it doesn't take that long

D

Dexter

It's hard here and there cuz some enemys are tougher than you. But yeah it's mainly cut scenes.

...it takes about 3-6 hours till you get your new cloths.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Heart's Essence said:
The whole time you use Roxas is boring, not hard.

Dude, Roxas' part was in fact not boring. It was extremely interesting.

You obviously have no patience, and crave for action. this is the beggining of the story, it's supposed to be slow and calm. And I didn't find it slow at all. It grows into suspense and thrills as you continue on.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Since when was the beginning of any game designed to be overly difficult...??? In short no...same for the other q...

Twinblades

deemans rite it wasnt boring wuts rong wit chu

it was just an introduction and it was basically a tutorial of the game

i liked it alot because for some reason i love 2 use Roxas and b in twilight town

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
The Roxas prolouge is an important part of the story, sad too. The only fights that could be found difficult would be the Axel battles and the giant Nobody. It all depends on what difficulty your on really. The path to Sora's new clothes is cutscenes and the climbing of some stairs, thats it really shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back