• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 questions (just curious)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

C

Colours

It's an Emblem symbol.

Heartless/Nobody. It kinda looks like the both of them.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I'm in direct contact with Nomura, actually. If you want to ask him something, just send me a PM.

It's most likely the emblem for keyblade 'apprentices', as Terra and Ven also wear one.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
1.does the directors and the producer of kh and square enix watch this forums E.G (tetsuya nomura)
I really doubt it. Why would the creator of KH sit down at his comupter and go to an English website for fans. I don't even think he speaks english let alone reads it. Now if Square Enix has an American or European Branch some of their employees may drop by when thier bored and make fun of the stupid ideas people come up with about the upcoming games, because you know they know what's going to happen in KH3. Remember the rumor that came out about RE.CoM at an American Gamestop From a SE Employee to a KHI person. It was right.

Cissy

Bronze Member
It resembles a heart, but is in no way a Heartless/Nobody/Unbirth symbol.

As Kris and Matt have said, it's more likely than not a symbol representing their apprenticeship/masters, and the metal itself could signify rank or how strong you are.

Either way, it's probably just a cool trivia. ;3 It's not that important, I don't believe.

A

Audo

Jake, you know Nomura fancies me over you. Him and I laugh about you all the time. Rawr.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Lies. You all know Nomura likes me best. I had dinner with him just last night. Shitake mushrooms, fuck yeah.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yes, but he lest me tap his daughter and wife, soooo.......I'd say he likes me more than all of you.

/PMF

Cissy

Bronze Member
He has no wife.

You fail.

ANYWAY. I believe we're done here, no?

Conclusion: It's just jewelry. Nothing more.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
You fools....every one of you is going to end up as another N.E.I.L.
Everyone knows that dinner/daughter and wife tapping invitations knows that's how he lures them in.

EDIT: Yes, Cissy, I suppose we are done here. Have fun being N.E.I.L.s, PMF, Kris, and Hades!
I hereby declare this thread closed.

A

Audo

He has no wife.

You fail.

ANYWAY. I believe we're done here, no?

Conclusion: It's just jewelry. Nothing more.
Yes, PMF does fail. hard.

You fools....every one of you is going to end up as another N.E.I.L.
Everyone knows that dinner/daughter and wife tapping invitations knows that's how he lures them in.
Well i guess it is a good thing that i didn't partake in the dinner or family member tapping invitations.
I help Nomura lure in unsuspecting victims.

EDIT: Damn you Glaurung, closing the thread too early.

A

Audo

Nomura did pertain to it, didn't you see the first question they asked? xDDDDDD.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Nomura did pertain to it, didn't you see the first question they asked? xDDDDDD.

Yes, but the topic drifted to dinner invitations and family-tapping parties.
Whathisname's questions have been answered, and there is no debate about them, so the thread is ready to be closed.
Oh well, speculating about Nomura's private life isn't such a bad discussion, so I don't really care that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back