• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 Years Of DEPARTURE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ImVentus

Awards
Um Hello. I used to be a member back in mid 2014. I didn't however stay for very long, my wishes of making friends and share content that I made never really happened. I guess fear took over back then due to the fact that I was and am a shy person. I never took any chances to chat or discuss in topics, but enough with the drama.

I am now back after 2 years and I feel like I have a new chance and a new start here. First of all, this time around I really want to make friends and interact in discussions a reason why I'm joining this site. So I really wouldn't mind if someone wants to chat with me just randomly, sure it might start out a little awkward but that is something that I'm working on to overcome. I would want to share my art here if that's ok, I love to draw. Usually I'm a easy-going person so I don't take things too serious. Just see me as a friendly, easy-going member:smile:

Reasons why I'm back
: Just like Ven I just want to make new friends :D
: Want to share my work and interact with others

Just some questions I have.
To show that I want to have a new start. I would really like somehow to change my username, if it's possible that is or else I'm just gonna haft to live with IMVENTUS. Is there a way to have a GIF for the signature or is it forbidden?

I'd be happy to chat if you'd like to
this time around I'll stay as a refreshed new member

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hey dude, welcome back to the forums. You should read these FAQs. Yes you can put GIFs in your signature using that image of a tree in the bar above the text box, alternatively by typing [ IMG] [/IM G] and adding the image url between those boxes and removing the spaces.

There is a thread for requesting name changes here, so somebody should be able to help you. See you around!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Hello! Darknado pretty much gave you everything you need to know. Those FAQs are going to be super helpful, especially since you haven't been here for a while. I'm looking forward to hearing from you around the forums, have fun!

ImVentus

Awards
Hey dude, welcome back to the forums. You should read these FAQs. Yes you can put GIFs in your signature using that image of a tree in the bar above the text box, alternatively by typing [ IMG] [/IM G] and adding the image url between those boxes and removing the spaces.

There is a thread for requesting name changes here, so somebody should be able to help you. See you around!

Thanks:smile:, Although I'm still having trouble with the GIF part, it just won't work!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome back, dude. I highly encourage you to share your art here, because feedback for artists always helps! I'm open to chatting as well, so feel free to shoot me a message!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thanks:smile:, Although I'm still having trouble with the GIF part, it just won't work!

Are you putting the link into the URL? Usually using the link address works unless it's from certain sites. :3

Also for username changes, you'll most likely still need to wait till you have a 1000 posts before it can be changed.

And welcome back, ImVentus! If you want, I'm sure we could call you Ven or Ventus without the 'Im' part. ;3

ImVentus

Awards
Thank you. Yay:smile: great I'd love to share my art and receive feedback. That's nice and nice to meet you!

Back