• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Sorry guys, I fell asleep while the site was being silly and not loading for me. I'll get to the rest of these today.
thank you Lili~swans1elleface

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Yay, it's been confirmed lol.. Hey, at least Kairi might not end up being a damsel in distress in KH3 all over again. I'm getting tired of that shit. If she wants to help Sora, I want her to be a party member (and there be four party members throughout most of the game, but three in the actual gameplay) Basically, I want Kairi to be there, but have the in-game party members not be Kairi. (ie Donald and Goofy) Then again, if they actually spend five minutes on her character development and possibly put someone as good at as the CoM guys.. and Donald and Goofy are still fucking useless, then maybe I'll have her as part of the actual in-game party.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Q4: Why can Roxas dual-wield?
A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades.

Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once Sora absorbs him, he can also dual-wield.

[picture: Roxas and Riku fighting]

Roxas awakens his ability to dual-wield with his will to not forget Xion who also wielded a keyblade.

Didn't read through the other posts in this thread but I assume this means that Riku may be harnessing another heart inside him, too?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Loved this. It contradicts stuff a little but meh I like these explainations over the old. Wait. If Sora stole Riku's keyblade and he got another one isn't this alluding to him having someone elses heart for him to even get another keyblade and even further dual wield?

Samhain

Bronze Member
THX A LOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ansem Seeker of Darkness thought that she had been able to search for a keyblade wielder, but what actually saved her was the magic spell Aqua had put on her.
i thought xehanort the apprentice sent her when he was still a human because he didnt become a heartless till later????
and wtf? kairi can officially use the keyblade but shes not a true wielder is she?

wow. i rly thought it was rikus duel wielding. its the SAME SHIT. 2 hearts = 2 keyblades = duel welding. sora can duel wield because of ven and he already has his own keyblade so he has 2 hearts so 2 keyblades. wtf about riku? he had xehanorts heart at the time and xehanort was a keyblade wielder so why couldnt that keyblade just be made helped from xehanort since riku had 2 hearts in him at the time when he gave kairi the 2nd keyblade?

shit.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Lots more fun stuff on the way!

Mysteries concerning “Xehanort” and Organization XIII

Q8: Who is Apprentice Xehanort really?
A: Master Xehanort commandeering Terra’s body

Master Xehanort wishes to bring back the Keyblade War and see what happens afterward with his own eyes, but once he found a way to accomplish this he was already an old man with only a few years left to him. Wishing to become young again, he finds Terra, and defeats him with darkness so he can take his body. That is the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise picks up, and makes his number one apprentice.

[picture: Terranort and Aqua]

Master Xehanort has taken over Terra’s body, but Aqua tries to get Terra’s heart and self to return to it.

[picture: Ansem picking up Xehanort]

Afterwards he loses his memory and is picked up by Ansem the Wise.

[picture: Apprentice Xehanort]

Calling himself Xehanort, he becomes Ansem the Wise’s apprentice and goes into the study of darkness.

[pictures: Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas]

Xehanort’s Heartless calls himself Ansem Seeker of Darkness, and his Nobody calls himself Xemnas.

Q9: Where did the Organization’s coat and mark come from?
A: Xemnas remembering his human years.

One year after BbS, Xehanort as well as five other apprentices toss aside their hearts. Then the Nobody Xemnas was born, and the Organization which he creates take a lot of things from his memories as a human. But as Xemnas had two people who he was, Terra and Master Xehanort, he takes from both of their memories.

[picture: Master Xehanort in dark coat]

The coat used by the Organization was something that Master Xehanort originally wore.

[pictures: Terra’s mark, Nobody’s mark]

The Nobody mark used by the Organization is a similar shape to the mark Terra used.

[pictures: Roxas receiving his name, Vanitas and the X-Blade]

Xemnas gives Organization members names with an X in them. This has something to do with Master Xehanort’s interest in the X-Blade.

Q9: What is the origin of Castle Oblivion?

A: It is the transformed version of Land of Departure after it was sealed.

Castle Oblivion's original form was Land of Departure, where they were in training. It is a special place between the realms of darkness and light, and has been protected for generations so that it is not used for evil. A device was set in place just in case of such an event, and after Master Eraqus was killed and Aqua closed the keyhole of the world, it put this device in action. It turned it into a castle which would draw anyone who goes there into oblivion.

[picture: Aqua in front of Castle Oblivion]

Castle Oblivion, which was born from Aqua sealing away Land of Departure. Afterwards the Organization, under Xemnas’ orders use this place for research.

Q11: Why is Aqua’s armor in The Chamber of Repose?
A: Because Aqua tried to save Terra.

When she tried to retrieve Terra’s heart from Terra-Xehanort, they both fell into the realm of darkness, and she gave him both her armor and keyblade which allowed him to escape. Because of this when Ansem the Wise picked up Xehanort, he still had the armor and keyblade, which Xemnas then put in The Chamber of Repose.

[picture: Aqua and Terranort in darkness]

Aqua gives up herself in order to save Terra.

[picture: Xemnas in The Chamber of Repose]

Xemnas creates The Chamber of Repose, and puts Aqua’s armor there which he calls “friend”.

Q12: Why is Xemnas searching for The Chamber of Awakening?
A: To find Ventus.

The Chamber of Awakening is the room where Aqua leaves Ventus sleeping in Last Episode, and is a part of Castle Oblivion. As you can see from Xemnas calling Aqua’s armor “friend”, it seems Xemnas has Terra’s memories and so is searching for Ventus, and is making the other Organization members look for The Chamber of Awakening.

[picture: Aqua with Ventus]

Aqua leaves the sleeping Ventus in The Chamber of Awakening.

[picture: Xemnas and Saix]

The only one who can solve the mysteries of Castle Oblivion is Aqua, so the Organization was never able to find it.

How would anyone ever find this stuff out without reading this? Perhaps he'll put all of these pieces (among others) together in the next game like he keeps promising.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Q8: Who is Apprentice Xehanort really?
A: Master Xehanort commandeering Terra’s body
bam. now people can shut up with these ridiculous theories of terra being apprentice xehanort.

i knew people took the whole
"you're not terra..are you?"
WAYYYYYYYYY too seriously -.-

Relix

A traveler
Awards

The Chamber of Awakening is the room where Aqua leaves Ventus sleeping in Last Episode, and is a part of Castle Oblivion. As you can see from Xemnas calling Aqua’s armor “friend”, it seems Xemnas has Terra’s memories and so is searching for Ventus, and is making the other Organization members look for The Chamber of Awakening.

BOOOOOYAH!!!!!!! Finally!!! Some freakin confirmation!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Q11: Why is Aqua’s armor in The Chamber of Repose?
A: Because Aqua tried to save Terra.

When she tried to retrieve Terra’s heart from Terra-Xehanort, they both fell into the realm of darkness, and she gave him both her armor and keyblade which allowed him to escape. Because of this when Ansem the Wise picked up Xehanort, he still had the armor and keyblade, which Xemnas then put in The Chamber of Repose.

[picture: Aqua and Terranort in darkness]

Aqua gives up herself in order to save Terra.

[picture: Xemnas in The Chamber of Repose]

Xemnas creates The Chamber of Repose, and puts Aqua’s armor there which he calls “friend”.

[picture: Aqua with Ventus]

Aqua leaves the sleeping Ventus in The Chamber of Awakening.

[picture: Xemnas and Saix]

The only one who can solve the mysteries of Castle Oblivion is Aqua, so the Organization was never able to find it.

BAH!
Retcons all around.
None for you though. All for me.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
He said that Roxas and Ven weren't the same. Calling Ven Roxas' real self retcons that.

It was said in KH CoM that Roxas holds the other side of Sora's heart.
This wholly contradicts it.

Days said that Dual Wielding was because of Xion.
This contradicts somethinig he made up recently.

Nomura said that there are as many Keyblades as there are qualified hearts.
This statement is retconned by Nomura after he unretconned it.

It was long since said that Kairi isn't a wielder.
Now she is.

Bullshit. I understand your lack of understanding, but realize, I didn't just spout off crap angrily. I actually took time to read the statements and remember where they were retconned at. I know what I'm talking about.

Any questions?
1. Roxas is has the body and soul of Sora, and the heart of Ventus(and a little piece of Sora's). That is what make them his "real selves" in a sense.
To make things clearer. At the end of BBS, we see Sora's and Ven's heart merge. Now when Roxas was born, he was given a heart with compromised of both Ven's and Sora's merged heart. That is why the word supposedly is used first.

2. Kairi can wield a keyblade. The most best definition of a wielder in KH is the one who has a keyblade, their own keyblade.

3. I cannot see how that 'many keyblades" comment is retconned.

And can you explain the new so called retcons on the latest post you made,

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow well that explains alot O__O
thanks Lili~swan!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. Roxas is has the body and soul of Sora, and the heart of Ventus(and a little piece of Sora's). That is what make them his "real selves" in a sense.
To make things clearer. At the end of BBS, we see Sora's and Ven's heart merge. Now when Roxas was born, he was given a heart with compromised of both Ven's and Sora's merged heart. That is why the word supposedly is used first.

2. Kairi can wield a keyblade. The most best definition of a wielder in KH is the one who has a keyblade, their own keyblade.

Thank you. At least you have some common sense.

3. I cannot see how that 'many keyblades" comment is retconned.

Because SRK inherited Keyblades.

Samhain

Bronze Member
BAH!
Retcons all around.
None for you though. All for me.
hows that a retcon? i agree with you on the other topics but how is that a retcon on what you quoted? o.o

i thought that was pretty obvious from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back