• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis2.0

because the chances of you winning are much greater if your using 3 keyblades or 2 keyblades at a time vs an evil antagonist with only 1 keyblade.

don't you think?

face it. its not as simple as it is.

oh and those "rusty pieces of trash" were pretty good at knocking around terra and aqua.

Assuming they even KNOW how to fight with more then one keyblade and even then MX is older wiser and more skilled. Soooooo I don't see your point face. if other wielders could not use others keyblades then Sora would not have been able to use Riku's.

If I hit you over the head with a rusty pipe will it hurt?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Assuming they even KNOW how to fight with more then one keyblade and even then MX is older wiser and more skilled. Soooooo I don't see your point face. if other wielders could not use others keyblades then Sora would not have been able to use Riku's.
uh no. the fact that im stating that you just cant use other peoples keyblades like that. it isnt that simple.

those keyblade wielders r dead. all dead. thus u cant use those keyblades most likely. and besides sora was going to be a keyblade wielder from the start and he was able to use it because he touched riku's light. kthx

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
bull.

if it was that easy wouldn't you think that instead of Terra, Aqua, and Ven wasting their time fighting Master Xehanort and Vanitas they would pick up those thousands of keyblades and use it against MX and Vanitas or vice versa. as we can see, that's not the case.

Why the fuck would they randomly pick up some keyblades when they had their own with them, they probably didn't even know that they could do that. And if you think the whole thing in general is a lie I will gladly give you examples: Sora using Rikus in final battle of course, Riku taking Sora's keyblade in Traverse Town (also proof that Sora knew he could use another wielders keyblade by the end of KH2), Xion taking Roxas' keyblade it was somewhere in Days where he couldn't use his keyblade for a while I think, and Aqua taking Eraqus keyblade. Also Aqua picking up Eraqus keyblade doesn't mean she knew she could use other keyblade wielders keyblades in keyblade graveyard she probably did that on impulse, if you saw anything interesting on the ground you would examine it and or pick it up.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Why the fuck would they randomly pick up some keyblades when they had their own with them, they probably didn't even know that they could do that.
yet these are the same guys who had more training then sora, been working wit their master for how long? and turn their keyblades into fucking "ships"

and hmm. gee idk why they wouldn't pick up some keyblades seeing how their asses were getting smacked around the field. u think with common sense that if u cant beat them wit 1 keyblade try 2, or a dozen, etc.

this just more states in what that person said. ITS NOT THAT FUCKING SIMPLE. what the person said is
"keyblade wielders can use other peoples keyblades."
no. thats complete bullshit. or else we would've seen TAV use those keyblades.

the only 2 ways u can use other peoples keyblades =
u "inherit" the keyblade from them. aka aqua & eraqus
the keyblade wielder of that keyblade allows u

=.=
And if you think the whole thing in general is a lie I will gladly give you examples: Sora using Rikus in final battle of course
final battle?
wtf are u talking about. that was his keyblade now.
Riku taking Sora's keyblade in Traverse Town (also proof that Sora knew he could use another wielders keyblade by the end of KH2)
uh no.
riku took the keyblade because that was his keyblade in the first place. THAT'S why it didnt go back to sora till riku HANDED it to sora.
Xion taking Roxas' keyblade it was somewhere in Days where he couldn't use his keyblade for a while I think
deals with xion absorbing roxas memories
and Aqua taking Eraqus keyblade. Also Aqua picking up Eraqus keyblade doesn't mean she knew she could use other keyblade wielders keyblades in keyblade graveyard she probably did that on impulse, if you saw anything interesting on the ground you would examine it and or pick it up.
uh no. she could've only used eraqus keyblade because she inherited from eraqus and basically because she was promoted to a master...

oh yeah eraqus also allowed aqua to use his keyblade. look at the last episode and read translations on what eraqus said to aqua

Noctis2.0

yet these are the same guys who had more training then sora, been working wit their master for how long? and turn their keyblades into fucking "ships"

and hmm. gee idk why they wouldn't pick up some keyblades seeing how their asses were getting smacked around the field. u think with common sense that if u cant beat them wit 1 keyblade try 2, or a dozen, etc.

this just more states in what that person said. ITS NOT THAT FUCKING SIMPLE. what the person said is

=.=

final battle?

uh no.
riku took the keyblade because that was his keyblade in the first place. THAT'S why it didnt go back to sora till riku HANDED it to sora.

uh no. she could've only used eraqus keyblade because she inherited from eraqus and basically because she was promoted to a master...

oh yeah eraqus also allowed aqua to use his keyblade. look at the last episode and read translations on what eraqus said to aqua

Wow this is complete bullshit. Do you read what you write? It seem your confusing wielding with dual wielding. Why would they throw down there own keyblade to pick up a rusty one?

Silverslide

Your assuming that Master Eraqus had any knowledge that wielders can wield other keyblade warriors keyblades. Turning their keyblades into ships are irrelevant.

If MX could control thousands of keyblades without touching ANY of them? What makes you think they would pick up an extra keyblade to fight that knowing they would still be outmatched.

Again your assuming they had any knowledge that they could do that.

Then how do you explain Sora using way to the dawn in the final battle with xemnas. And when you inherit you don't inherit that persons keyblade you inherit the ability to wield at all.

final battle?

Final battle in KH2 with Sora using way to the dawn

uh no.

It USED to be his keyblade. Just because it used to be his doesn't mean it is still his. Also, to be able to use a keyblade you had to 1. Inherit from a wielder 2. Have a strong heart. Riku has both of these that is why he could use Soras keyblade in Traverse town

Same thing, she wielded his keyblade yes?

She wouldn't need to inherit she is already a wielder. And her being master doesn't mean anything.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Ok im just going to put this out there. If NOONE HAS NOTICED YET MX was controling the hundreds of keyblades telekinetically like Aqua does in mode change or Sora in his drive form. MX was controling the keyblades through an incredibly powerful Aero magic that he controls at will. This is not the same as telekinesis that Aqua and Sora use.

Flickr

thank god for translations. I frickin love you....yeah okay kiddin...but...WOO.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Your assuming that Master Eraqus had any knowledge that wielders can wield other keyblade warriors keyblades. Turning their keyblades into ships are irrelevant.
um yup shows us in kh1, shows us in kh2.
what else do u need to know
If MX could control thousands of keyblades without touching ANY of them? What makes you think they would pick up an extra keyblade to fight that knowing they would still be outmatched.
Thats not the same thing. controlling the keyblades without touching them nor using them is completely different than holding on to that keyblade.
Then how do you explain Sora using way to the dawn in the final battle with xemnas. And when you inherit you don't inherit that persons keyblade you inherit the ability to wield at all.
mhm?
go and rewatch that scene again.
Riku HANDED his way to the dawn to sora while sora duel wielded with it but riku still HANDED it to him.
It USED to be his keyblade. Just because it used to be his doesn't mean it is still his. Also, to be able to use a keyblade you had to 1. Inherit from a wielder 2. Have a strong heart. Riku has both of these that is why he could use Soras keyblade in Traverse town
um no.
i said when they were in traverse town in kh1 and u met riku, riku took the keyblade from sora and it didnt go back to sora. why? because he was the real keyblade master. sora didnt fully become a keyblade wielder till hollow bastion in kh1.
Same thing, she wielded his keyblade yes?
absorbing through roxas' memories and basically is a roxas clone is still his keyblade but also hers because she is roxas...
She wouldn't need to inherit she is already a wielder. And her being master doesn't mean anything.
Um yeah it does.
Eraqus said if anything happened to him that she can use his keyblade and change LoD into Castle Oblivion and no one would be able to solve the puzzle but her.

Silverslide

um yup shows us in kh1, shows us in kh2.
what else do u need to know

What are you even talking about, was Eraqus in KH1 or KH2?

Thats not the same thing. controlling the keyblades without touching them nor using them is completely different than holding on to that keyblade.

Even if they knew they could use other keyblades, do you think they still would have gotten passed 100 keyblades flying at fucking a 100 mils per hour?

mhm?
go and rewatch that scene again.
Riku HANDED his way to the dawn to sora while sora duel wielded with it but riku still HANDED it to him.

Actually no, look at the scene again. Xemnas hit Riku and Riku was spining around in the air, his keyblade was just out there. Then you see Sora land and rush ahead at xemnas grabbing Rikus keyblade on the way, but I see why you would think that. YouTube - Xemnas Final Battle Kingdom Hearts 2

um no.
i said when they were in traverse town in kh1 and u met riku, riku took the keyblade from sora and it didnt go back to sora. why? because he was the real keyblade master. sora didnt fully become a keyblade wielder till hollow bastion in kh1.

no, in that scene you see Sora jump at Riku to try and get his keyblade back which means that he didn't know that you could just make the keyblade appear in your hand at your own will like he does later.

absorbing through roxas' memories and basically is a roxas clone is still his keyblade but also hers because she is roxas...

actually she is a clone created by the orginization from Sora's memory's so their isn't really a direct connection between them besides their both being spawned from sora.

Um yeah it does.
Eraqus said if anything happened to him that she can use his keyblade and change LoD into Castle Oblivion and no one would be able to solve the puzzle but her.

And that proves my point she picks up a random keyblade from the ground and is able to use it.

Samhain

Bronze Member
What are you even talking about, was Eraqus in KH1 or KH2?
no but there were examples of a keyblade wielder handing the keyblade to another keyblade wielder on THEIR permission.
Even if they knew they could use other keyblades, do you think they still would have gotten passed 100 keyblades flying at fucking a 100 mils per hour?
lol thats not the point?
Actually no, look at the scene again. Xemnas hit Riku and Riku was spining around in the air, his keyblade was just out there. Then you see Sora land and rush ahead at xemnas grabbing Rikus keyblade on the way, but I see why you would think that. YouTube - Xemnas Final Battle Kingdom Hearts 2
...no. look at it AGAIN.
riku HANDED it to sora while he falling in slow motion

he even said
"SORA"
and sora took the keyblade from him on HIS permission...

still riku HANDED that keyblade to sora.
no, in that scene you see Sora jump at Riku to try and get his keyblade back which means that he didn't know that you could just make the keyblade appear in your hand at your own will like he does later.
thats bullshit.

sora didnt know how to make the keyblade appear in his hand on his own in traverse town THE FIRST TIME after he got owned by leon. while leon held it, it just disappeared and went into soras hands and sora was like "WHAT?" so no. BS.

it didnt go back because this was a hint showing us riku was the TRUE keyblade wielder of the KK till hollow bastion. that is when sora first was officially the wielder of the KK.
actually she is a clone created by the orginization from Sora's memory's so their isn't really a direct connection between them besides their both being spawned from sora.
roxas is sora and xion is both of them and it still makes no difference.

xion absorbed roxas' memories and was able to use his keyblade. thats because they r the same person. no matter how much u look at it.
roxas IS sora.
And that proves my point she picks up a random keyblade from the ground and is able to use it.
uh no. eraqus LET her use it because he granted permission. completely different.

Silverslide

Exactly Sora was suprised when it came into his hand. If he was suprised do you think he was the one that did it? He had no idea how to make the keyblade appear in his hand. Kingdom Key did that on it's own. So when Riku took his keyblade he would have no idea how to make it appear in his hand. And Xion is SORA's memorys, and yes you are right Roxas is Sora but that doesn't Xion Roxas at all. So here it is: Xion= Clone made of Sora's memories, Roxas has no memories of his true self. So sure Xion and Roxas have something in common both coming from Sora, but that doesn't mean that Roxas is Xion at all.

KOIKOIBA

...no. look at it AGAIN.
riku HANDED it to sora while he falling in slow motion

he even said
"SORA"
and sora took the keyblade from him on HIS permission...

still riku HANDED that keyblade to sora.

Well, you right in that scene. But there is another reaction command where Xemnas kicked Soras Keyblade away and Riku take it (without Sora's permission) and throw it to Sora again. But it looks like there are less people who get this scene. I will search for it and post it here if I can found it.

EDIT: I Found it! At 2:32 and well, ok...Xemnas does not kicked it away but hits it: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Reaction Commands - Twister

TrueRoxas527

Okay, that pretty much answers my question. I just didn't understand the one plot point, I didn't know Master Eraqus allowed Aqua to wield his Keyblade, in turn, choosing her as his successor.
But, now I do. You guys can keep arguing back in forth, but, in tru honesty, I have to say I'm going to agree more with Samhain. Thanks, you really cleared it up for me.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Okay, that pretty much answers my question. I just didn't understand the one plot point, I didn't know Master Eraqus allowed Aqua to wield his Keyblade, in turn, choosing her as his successor.
But, now I do. You guys can keep arguing back in forth, but, in tru honesty, I have to say I'm going to agree more with Samhain. Thanks, you really cleared it up for me.

what do you mean allow erqus is gone so she was able to pick t up whats so ahrd to understand plus he loved aqua its not like she was somone he and the keyblade disaproved of

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Again these arguments are truly hard to observe when one person isn't clearly trying to understand the other. The answer was already given, and Samhain is actually right for anyone who hasn't been paying attention. A keyblade can't simply be picked up, and if you think it to be that easy, you haven't been paying attention to the game at all.

nuff said :/

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Again these arguments are truly hard to observe when one person isn't clearly trying to understand the other. The answer was already given, and Samhain is actually right for anyone who hasn't been paying attention. A keyblade can't simply be picked up, and if you think it to be that easy, you haven't been paying attention to the game at all.

nuff said :/

wasnt leon able to take the keyblade
riku
jack they jsut couldnt hold on to it
aqua can becuse.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back