• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM Enemy Formations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH&FFfan

Hello, I've got a question who really knows all about Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories:

I'm curious to know what the enemy formations for each World in Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM are... I know they're based on what Map Cards you use, but I'm curious to know what they are (including the forced encounters when you arrive in Agrabah, during the Key of Guidance room in Agrabah, during the Key of Beginnings room in Wonderland, and arriving in Halloween Town).

I mean, for example, one Shadow in Agrabah could trigger this formation:
-Shadow x2, Bandit x2

And a Yellow Opera in Agrabah could trigger this formation:
-Yellow Opera x1, Green Requiem x1, Shadow x2, Bandit x2

An example of a forced encounter is when you first arrive in Agrabah:
-Shadow x6
-Yellow Opera x2, Green Requiem x1, Bandit x4
-Air Soldier x4, Fat Bandit x1

What are all of the enemy formations (including forced encounters) for each of the worlds?

okhi12

Awards
You should check the wiki or gamefaqs. If it's not there I don't think you will get an answer here either.

ngc50

Awards
As okhi already said, you may find a better answer from googling it. That being said, I have grinded to level 99 several times in this game, and I believe that in general, you have 4 formations for each world. there are usually two types of enemies that spawn in a given area, and each enemy type seems to choose between two battle formations. That may be wrong but I can't recall to this extent. But that is the way of things in Castle Oblivion

Last edited:
Back