• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you pre ordering KH3 Re Mind?

• Yes, I pre ordered the regular edition

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Yes, I plan to pre order it before January 23

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Yes, even though it’s delayed on xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I pre ordered the orchestra edition

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • No, because it’s delayed on xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I want to see what it fully brings before purchasing

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • No, I don’t like the idea of pre ordering

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • No, it’s too expensive or I don’t want it

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Pretty self explanatory.

It’s unusual for DLC to be pre orderable, and with a lot of people annoyed with what Re Mind brings I’m curious to see what KHInsider members think of this practice and whether or not you have pre ordered the game or don't plan to.

Even though it’s a DLC and it’ll be available whenever I want, I still pre ordered because pre load means I can start playing as soon as it is available. I got the orchestra edition, which was $60AUD so I’m really excited to get my hands on it.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Gonna preorder with my next paycheck... or if I get PSN credit for Christmas I'll use that since its right after payday lol

also i am still alive whoa

Last edited:

Eonstar890

Awards
Does preordering provide any exclusive benefits? I know for certain things when you preorder you get some sort of bonus content but I dont remember hearing anything about that for this DLC package. If not I’ll probably just buy it the day it releases.

Ryuman

Awards
Website
twitter.com
There's no real incentive to specifically pre-order imo. Which is good, because the concept of pre-ordering DLC is pretty silly to begin with, but at least it's just silly and not scummy. I don't need Sony to take my money early.

I'm just waiting and seeing if Square announce a packaged edition but if they say nothing I'll just pre-order the day before. The regular version. I like the idea of the concert video but I don't like these SE OST things that are locked to your console. I'd much rather a CD but obviously this is DLC.
Does preordering provide any exclusive benefits? I know for certain things when you preorder you get some sort of bonus content but I dont remember hearing anything about that for this DLC package. If not I’ll probably just buy it the day it releases.
They offer a PS4 theme with pre-orders. You can see a video of the Western theme if you look it up. Japan gets a different theme with a new Nomura illustration.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Honestly I'm mostly preordering because after my next check the following two will be short a day each so this way I can make sure its paid for from a check where I can more freely spend the cash lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There's no real incentive to specifically pre-order imo. Which is good, because the concept of pre-ordering DLC is pretty silly to begin with, but at least it's just silly and not scummy. I don't need Sony to take my money early.

Pre-load is an incentive to me. I don’t want to wait X amount of hours for it to download.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Pre-load is an incentive to me. I don’t want to wait X amount of hours for it to download.
Also a valid reason

for the record i wasn't intentionally responding to that point ryuman was making but its funny that my post followed theirs so well lol

Ryuman

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also a valid reason
Yeah, that makes sense. Also knowing where your money is spent. All fair. I'm just not personally interested in doing that a month out. I can pre-order a day early and do so.

mouflon

Awards
Pre-ordered the regular edition. Pre-ordering DLC seemed a bit bonkers when I first heard we could do it, but I actually prefer it when my money comes straight out of my bank account when I pre-order something, so I figured why not? I was going to buy the DLC either way, but now the money's gone, it saves a few meagre seconds for when I sag my giant butt down the sides of my game chair and compulsively play the entire thing in one sitting whilst whooping like a hyena on hot coals.

SS501

Awards
Anyone know how long pre-order will be available for?
Like, can i pre-order anytime i want before Jan 23? Even a day before?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyone know how long pre-order will be available for?
Like, can i pre-order anytime i want before Jan 23? Even a day before?

yes, you can preorder up until midnight in your region.

For US, it is 12pm Eastern Time/9pm Pacific Time for example.

After that, the preorder bonus theme will not be available.

SS501

Awards
yes, you can preorder up until midnight in your region.

For US, it is 12pm Eastern Time/9pm Pacific Time for example.

After that, the preorder bonus theme will not be available.
That's great. Thanks for answering <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Pre-load is my incentive too, since it’ll download on January 21st and be all good to go right at midnight on the 23rd.

Though that could all be ruined if they hold back the patch that makes the DLC work, but since Japan is right behind me, time zone wise, I don’t imagine that being an issue.

I also missed out on going to the concert when it was down here, as I was working on an award winning tv show that night, so being able to experience the concert through a $10 video is great.

Back